Price:£14.99+ £5.99 shipping

on 3 November 2012
Got both this and ps3 version (on release) was a little disappointed with the ps3 version due to locked charecters at a high price. The vita version is a bargain, it contains all the charecters, also a code to download alternate costumes on both vita and ps3 (currently around £12) and to download the locked charecters on he ps3 version which is currently around £15. The vita version is packed with content, full online play which is also cross (optional) with ps3 owners. The touch screen buttons when used with the normal works a treat. Only gripe I have is the slightly downgraded graphics and the lack of background activity which I am sure could have been put in as the iPad version has plenty.
on 12 November 2013
I should qualify this as someone who's not really played fighting games since Tekken 3, and was merely an enthusiastic amateur. So for me what I was most interested in was tutorials and all that, and it's remarkably bad at those things. If you're a fan of fighting games this review is likely irrelevant, but the icons and inputs are just unclear. I had to google for clarification on certain moves which were referred to but not explained in the training's Trial mode. The basic Tutorial mode is overseen by Dan, and was usually 10 pages of "comedy" text (advance the text with the Start button, of all things) with a basic move mentioned in them. I found it surprisingly easy to not fully grasp what it was telling me, and the tutorial is VERY quick to remove any doubt by just giving you a gem that solves the problem immediately. Obviously just restarting the tutorial is the only way to be told how to perform the moves again - 10 more screens of text stand between you and the command you're looking for.
The loading screen to Bayonetta managed to be a more adequate tutorial for the likes of me, showing the inputs and what they performed as you pressed the buttons. Here, for some curious reason you have to pause the game, go into the Moves List, and then select the character whose moves you want to read. I just don't see why you can't look at the list while attempting to practise, and get feedback on your timing. It's a fun, flashy game but I got the impression I wasn't really welcome at the party. I want to know what to do and how to do it, and with timings as strict as this I don't want the majority of it to be guesswork.

The AR Gallery is amusing though!
-downloaded from PS+
on 22 February 2013
What can I say? I read all of the reviews and they did not do this version any justice!

I have this game on the PC, xbox 360 and the vita! The vita version can easily hold its own against the other version! In terms of game play, graphics , sound etc... its identical!

When I first ordered it I was a little bit anxious about how well the controls would work, but my worries were unfounded Capcom have done a brilliant at optimizing the controls for the Vita. I have no problems pulling of dragon punchs, fireballs etc.. and being able to program button combinations is great!

All the video cut scenes look great as well (not like Mortal Kombat and other games which uses crappy compression that make any video cut scenes look pixelated and sub standard).

All I can say it well done CAPCOM! you really can through on this version!!! Thanks you I'll have many hours of commuting into work have fun throwing fireballs, sonic boom and performing X-finishes!

Thank you!
on 17 May 2013
I cannot believe a streetfighter game of such epic quality in the palm of my hands buy it now if you love streefighter
on 22 February 2013
Not for me - present for nephew - I felt it was expensive but the Vita is relatively new and games are expensive. The game is excellant and keeping nephew amused for many a long hour. Watching him and the graphics are briliant and the whole screen comes alive - I had a go and was rubbish (I like Dig Dug type games).
on 24 October 2014
Great game, choose your favourite fighters from SF and Tekken and pitch them against each other. Bonus character includes Pac man (in a mech suit) which is fun. Very well done game, controls are responsive and the damage dealt is balanced. If you like fighting games this is the best one available for the Vita.
on 7 February 2016
A solid game with classic characters from both tekken and the street fighter series coming together to battle it out. A little disappointed there is no 1v1 mode as the game always requires you to fight in pairs. But altogether if you love fighting games and own a ps vita the but this game.
on 24 November 2012
I'm a huge fan of fighting games and I was anxious to get my hands on this one. Well, I definitely was not disappointed.

Street Fighter x Tekken for PS Vita is the definitive version of the game and has all the features included on the PC/PS3/ Xbox 360 versions and much more new content. It brings all the chars available to date and a token to redeem them for the PS3 or Xbox 360 version and all the alternate costumes for the extra characters, which is great.

The best part is that it allows competitive play against players on the PS Vita and PS3 versions, and it works very well. I was amazed how the game runs smooth and truly has almost the same presentation as consoles versions. The stages are alive and the colors are very shiny thanks to the Vita's OLED display.

It was worth the wait. Street Fighter x Tekken PS Vita it's the best 2.5D fighting game for Sony's portable, and I definitely recommend it.

Cheers

Street Fighter X Tekken (PlayStation Vita)
on 1 March 2013
very good game play great having both tekken and streetfighter together keeps me playing for hours .although not being negative i find mortal kombat on the ps vita a far far better game
on 27 March 2013
My partner loves the game he's always playing it more then is other playstation vita games he would recommend to friends

See one answered question