on 5 October 2013
This was by far the best book that I have read so far from Alex Jordaine. As always, it is very well written and very descriptive which is just as it should be, making it such a pleasure to read. It is a compelling page turner, intensely arousing and very erotic. I also liked the storyline and characters a lot more than in any of her other early books in this series. Whether you are into sadomasochism or aspire to be the mistress, this is an absolutely amazing book to read.
on 1 October 2013
I thought it was well written could have been a bit more graphic at the beginning as it was at the end as this almost stopped me reading it. I loved the play on senses and themes good group sex and a little bi sex at the end. When the mistresses started in the story that's where it gained ground. All over well written and I was always excited when reading it if you know what I mean
on 13 August 2013
A bit to much in some ways. The girls seem to like inflicting pain a bit to much and the chaps are to accepting. That said it is fantasy and although you would not want this to be real the thought of it is powerful to the mind. Forbidden fruit that should stay forbidden but we can dream.
on 10 October 2014
A very good read. Very hot.
Some of the typing wasn't very good. But it didn't detract from the story.
on 15 May 2014
Problem with Kindle is you get books on a whim, some are brilliant some defy credibility. This is one that to me defys credibility. I know it happens and if its your thing , go for it. Surely no one could take this sort of battering. Dozens then hundreds of lashings with all manner of implements then all starts again next day! Come on, the next day would have to be a visit to A+E as a minimum! Problem with any thing of this type book/film is to capture the reader/viewer the lines of credibility have to be moved all the time. I very quickly reached a point where I shut the book down. Gave it one star out of respect for any author. If it is your thing all I can say is you must have thicker skin than I have!
on 25 December 2014