4.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain
Can't really complain about this product. Sure, it's a bit plasticy, but for £0.99, you can't really complain. It does allow you to touch the screen with a little more accuracy and does not leave a mark on the device. Works on all touch screen devices.
Published on 26 July 2012 by D. Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but immediately started looking for a replacement
Stylus is great for stabbing at the keyboard, but not so good for drawing quickly.
The nib is simply too soft and drags on the screen.
Published on 15 Nov 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but immediately started looking for a replacement, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black (Electronics)
The nib is simply too soft and drags on the screen.
OK for using on the Android soft keyboard in 4.1 and earlier, but not so great on 4.2 (with the swype style keyboard) and definitely performance drag if you use Graffitti (yes I am old school). I've gone back to using my finger unless I'm demonstrating to someone and therefore moving slowly and trying to keep the screen clean.

Edit: I had a brainwave, cover the tip in cling film. It works and I've stopped looking for a replacement!

Used with:
Windows Phone 7
Nexus 7 (4.1 and 4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini pro with CM9 (don't bother the screen's way too small for this stylus :D ).

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, 26 July 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus, 21 Feb 2013
D. Bruns "baldwin2" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Poor,I'm afraid - it lasted not more than a fortnight. Cheap but not worth it if it does not work .

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaking up is hard to do, 4 Nov 2012
Bought 4 of these for various tablets, thought they were great at first but after 2 weeks rubber tip either is coming apart or breaking up. Not for the long term!

4.0 out of 5 stars Touch Screen Stylus, 19 Feb 2013
A. Wickes (Walsall, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money. It is in constant use and found to be very useful. I have considered buying another as a back up in case of loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nexus stylus, 14 Jan 2013
S. Harrington "Suzie C" (Brighton, East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Great gadget, does what it's supposed to, fab! I still use my fingers sometimes but the stylus doesn't leave those greasy streaks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, 1 Nov 2012
It's a stick with a rubber nipple at the end. Pretty much exactly what I need for writing on my stylus.

Can't say more than that. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars no life, 18 Feb 2013
This seemed a smart and us able piece of equipment at first ,but after a weeks use the rubber lost its body and I am now back to using my finger

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay But Stopped Working After A Week, 17 Feb 2013
Taylan Durmus (London) - See all my reviews
This is the first review I'm writing for a product I've purchased from Amazon. I've been buying things from this website for a long time now and I'm rarely disappointed by the products I've purchased.

I had just purchased Adobe Photoshop Touch and a Professional grade sketching app and I decided to buy this stylus to use for both apps. The delivery was prompt, the pen was not wrapped in any official packaging, only in bubble wrap which was inside the envelope. At first I was very happy with it. Reasonably accurate for my intentions and purposes, it was going great, no problems. Until today, it just stopped working with my Nexus 7 Tablet, I tried it on a few other of my touch screen devices, it didn't work on any of them. It was completely random, there was no damage to pen on the outside that I could see. It was just about one and a half weeks old. I have no idea why this happened and I will try to contact the seller about this malfunction. It is a cheap pen so I guess I got what I paid for. If you want a professional grade, accurate stylus, this isn't for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 17 Feb 2013
Would not recommend this product the tip pushed up all the time and when it was there it rotated.c..p cheap s..t.my own fault for buying cheap.