4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
Published 17 months ago by Mr. P. Stockley

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is Photo Black only available separately?
The printer and cartridges are fine. It prints.
Published 7 months ago by Stephen Griffiths

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is Photo Black only available separately?, 16 Nov. 2014
Stephen Griffiths (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The printer and cartridges are fine. It prints.
But what is really annoying is the fact that the Photo Black is only available separately and not in the Multipack. Yet even if you are only printing black and white text and therefore one would suppose only using standard black ink, the printer won't work with the photo black cartridge being empty. It doesn't even attempt to print.
I have replaced the Photo Black in the past and in spite of only printing B&W text the Photo Black runs out. I really think this a con.
So very POOR SHOW EPSON. It's a pity I'm stuck with your printer. Had I known about this before purchase I would have chosen a different manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Jan. 2014
Original cartridges are reasonably priced as far as I'm concerned. My experience of non-branded products is that they often give poor quality printing results and often give less pages than expected. Some don't even work at all and are a complete waste of money as far as I'm concerned! I'd prefer to pay a little extra and get something that I know will give good results than to waste my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars epsom polar bear 26 ink cartridge - Photo black black photo ink, 8 Mar. 2014
As usual Epsom black photo ink thoroughly reliable with excellent quality on prints. I would recommend this item to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars very unhappy, 3 May 2014
Felix (Guelph, Canada) - See all my reviews
Cartridge was faulty. I had to take my printer to the registered repairers (a10 mile round trip) and they diagnosed a faulty cartridge which they replaced free of charge. I have lost confidence in Epson as my printer is now demonstrating the same fault.
The star is for the repairmen.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have an Epson printer by choice, and as ..., 26 Nov. 2013
I have an Epson printer by choice, and as it is my belief that using epson inks helps extend the life of the printer, I buy epson inks. I would give this product 5 stars but the price, even through Amazon, is high hence my giving it only 4 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but not cheap, 19 July 2013
Does the job, but why are these things so expensive? Its only ink in a plastic cartridge! They don't last long enough for the money either

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture Quality., 1 Sept. 2013
Mrs. H. M. Newell (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Easy to enstall into my Epson printer. Extra large means not having to change cardtridge as often. You will need sissors to open package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original equipment, 25 April 2014
Performed as expected when purchasing from the printer manufacturer, If they were to come down in price would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bears, 26 Jan. 2014
I am very pleased with this product for reasons they are cheaper than purchasing in many places, delivery was quick so next time I know not to rush my order as I won't be using these new set for a little while.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink for an inkjet..., 3 Feb. 2014
... which means it's overpriced and doesn't last as long as it should. Having said that it does make good prints, and it doesn't dry up (if left unused) as quickly as some I've used before.