5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the bike
Have worn these every day on my bike. Sturdy and comfortable. excellent value for money. I would definitely recommend them.
Published 14 months ago by Liz Williamson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but quality not great
Published 21 days ago by Janet P

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the bike, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: BOOM Ladies GEL Cycling Gloves Fitness Gym Weightlifting Wheel Chair (FREE UK SHIPPING) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 3 Jan 2014
Excellent customer service from Boom, gloves were of excellent quality. I ordered two sizes and extra size was quickly refunded when i returned them. I use the gloves for kettlebell training and they are extremely comfortable and prevent sore pressure points on my hands. Very pleased with purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but quality not great, 6 Aug 2014
I bought these gloves as I am on crutches non weight-bearing for six weeks and thought they may ease the pressure on my hands. They do to an extent but not as much as I would have hoped - the padding (although good) doesn't seem to be in quite the right place for me. Hopefully they will also come in useful when I get back to riding my bike. I have never owned cycling gloves before so have nothing to compare them with.

I chose the Small size and found them a good fit. Often gloves marked as small are too long in the fingers for me but this doesn't apply with these as they have cut off fingers.

On first glance, I thought they were reasonably well made but on closer inspection I realised that there was no stitching on the ends of the fingers of the right hand glove so the material is likely to fray before too long. On only the third time of wearing, the loops used to pull off the gloves started to detach from the gloves - both loops on the left hand glove are now attached at only one end and one is only hanging on by a thread! At this price it is not worth the effort to return them so I will have to get out my needle and cotton as the loops make it a lot easier to remove the gloves.

Pros: Reasonably priced, stylish, good fit, prompt delivery, loops useful for removing gloves
Cons: Quality below what I would hope.

4.0 out of 5 stars broken ankle and crutch use, 22 May 2014
I brought these after reading blogs on crutch use. The crutches caused pain and discomfort to my thumbs and created ridges in the skin below. The padded area's on the gloves takes the pressure off the tender area the crutches rub and hurt. Very lightweight and easy to put on. A good purchase. My sister is buying some to use in the gym.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value cycling gloves, 10 May 2014
My first ever pair of cycling gloves so I have nothing to compare them with; but they are comfortable and do the job, and looking at the price you can pay for such things they seem like good value. The main thing is that they stop the rubbing between my thumb and first finger when I change gear. I didn't really notice that I was wearing them, which must be a good sign.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 10 May 2014
These are great value for money, much better than I expected. Perfect fit, good padding and nice colour. Better than my previous Dunlop pair. Arrived in a couple of days. Thank you all.

4.0 out of 5 stars super gloves, 2 May 2014
I like the colour and the fit. Good quality for the price. I have used these type of gloves before. very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, 22 April 2014
Because it is a excellent product and I am very happy I got them so would anyone who buys them

3.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived 10 days late, 31 Mar 2014
The fact that its late was an unnecessary stress. But its here. Serves its purpose. Will stick to Sports Direct though.