on 5 February 2013
Great quality. Soft material, with a little give in it. Neck not too high like some tops and sleeves long but not too tight. Size 12 fits perfectly. It has washed well, retaining shape and not bobbling. Delivery was prompt, with minimal packaging and no extra postage charge. Would recommend if the colours suit you. I would buy similar from same supplier.
on 6 March 2013
Was a little sceptical when ordering this as the price pretty low but pleasantly surprised good quality fabric and fits perfectly, I am usually between 12 and 14 but ordered the S/M and it fits perfectly. Feels soft and comfortable and I would recommend it. Looks quite classy on I think and more expresive than it actually is. Arrived promptly and well packaged.
on 1 May 2013
Speedy delivery and great for the fancy dress party I am going to! But I am sure I'll wear it again with a pair of jeans, it's bang on trend at the moment!
Really happy with the purchase, thank you.
on 9 November 2012
Just received this top in double quick delivery time. It is really good quality and a generous fit- small/medium is not as skimpy as I imagined it might be. Well worth buying.
on 11 March 2013
Must say this is a excellent item of clothing.soft and flexible fabrics that fit very comfortable.Would highly recommend.5 STARS must buy.
on 2 March 2013
but sizing not generous. Pattern not 'sock it to you' like some leopard prints. Material comfortable and not cheap looking
on 17 March 2016
Arrived on time in perfect condition. A good value for money top . The animal pattern is good and the fabric has plenty of stretch.
A useful item of wear and good value.
on 30 December 2013
Good value and quality OK. I think the sizing needs to be more precise, ie 10, 12 etc., not small, medium and large. Mine could have done with being a bit looser.
on 12 April 2014
I love a bit of leopard print and this is a nice simple top to liven up any outfit. I bought a couple in the end as I liked it so much.
on 14 May 2013
my bf knows i like leopard and found this for me.
looks lovely, comfortable to wear. now one of my favorite shirt.