5.0 out of 5 stars Escargot days
One of the best books I have read for a long time. Didn't want to put it down.. A few late nights.
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. J. A. Sanderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Twee French Overload!
Published 2 months ago by Erica Hamilton

4.0 out of 5 stars France here we go again, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Escargot Days (Kindle Edition)
This is a funny amusing read, I totaly get where the main character is coming from. I love the light hearted way the story is written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Escargot days, 25 April 2014
Mrs. J. A. Sanderson (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars real enjoyment!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Escargot Days (Kindle Edition)
Lying in bed with the worst case of manful, I tried half a dozen books but gave up on them all by page 20. I had read Escargot Days six months ago, and reread it from cover to cover, wanting it to be longer. Have to open up one of her others,now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Twee French Overload!, 15 April 2014
Erica Hamilton (Paris and London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Escargot Days (Kindle Edition)
Maybe I've just been given too many Frenchified books to read just lately but this one was a book too far. Even the title made me feel a bit queasy. Why snails? Snails in French? Not that many French people really eat snails. I don't dislike the writer's style - it's not great, but it's not horrific either - but I am a bit sick of novels about women who strike out bravely on their own... only in order to find another man to hang all their problems on. Romance is good, love is good, but I like my heroines to have a will of their own. This was sickly and rather silly, like a short story from a woman's magazine stretched to fill a novel..

Escargot Days