5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Book for Network people
Published on 22 July 2012 by M l

Deeply unreadable, but filled with useful information that is not available elsewhere.
Published 6 months ago by Mr. J. Holroyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Book for Network people, 22 July 2012
M l (DONCASTER, S Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
Like other books n blogs by Laura this is an easy to read and informative book. It drills down and explains parts of the whole network transport mechanism which other books dont match. The pure wireshark elements are very useful. 5 I toyed with buy this for some time - it is not a cheap book. This book is proof of "you get what you pay for" five stars is not enough. Buy this - you will learn and retain ....

3.0 out of 5 stars but filled with useful information that is not available elsewhere, 10 Aug. 2014
Mr. J. Holroyd (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wireshark Network Analysis (Second Edition): The Official Wireshark Certified Network Analyst Study Guide (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars The book is good but expensive., 1 Dec. 2012
The book is up to date, new. and covers most of the
new features of Wireshark. However, it doesn't cover WLAN adequately which the reason why I have bought this book.

I had an issue with delivering this book, I was supposed to get it next day but I think they had issue with the stock.
anyway they shipped it to days later than expected. However, I haven't received it and the shipping company claimed that
they delivered it to me which is untrue.
I contacted Amazon which solve the problem within 5 mins. and shipped me a replacement the next day and gave
me one month extension for my Amazon Prime subscription.

The surprising part is that the shipping company gave me a collection card 15 mins after my talk with Amazon help team asking me to go the Post Office and collect it.
Parcel Force I thought you guys deliver it to me.