Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.11

on 3 February 2013
Slaves are a 2 man band from Maidstone, I am told. I'm surprised to be the first to review this. I got am email from Boss Tuneage, a record label I subscribed to and believed the blurb. What I could not believe was how good this is. Think the Parkinsons, Selfish Cant, Bis, Crass, Burnt Cross - Only better. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees: what a line! And she grew old but she never grew up. Intelligent and angry, and a tune. Boss Tuneage indeed! Oh, and before you buy from Amazon you can get the cd from Boss Tuneage for £6.50 inc post.
on 7 October 2014
Incredible album with incredible sound. As a band, they are even better live and i'm going to see them for the second time in November. A must buy if you're looking for new stuff to listen too!
on 27 January 2015
White knuckle ride is really good, you can hear the band really coming together! British punk at it's best
on 30 October 2014
A raw punk ethic gem. Each track from this Kent duo hits the spot, most songs under 3 mins. Highly recommended!
on 28 September 2013
last track is tremendous - good accompaniment for fitnesss regime raw energy - punk revisited with a vengence - buy it
on 13 June 2015
Slaves! Best thing I've heard since Nirvana's Bleach.
on 24 May 2014
I first heard a couple of tracks from Slaves on the Radio one Punk show. I like the tunes, I like the way the songs sound, the song structure, the interplay between the two band members. However certain aspects started to grate on me. There is a nasty unpleasant undertone to some of the lyrics, its in many ways as misogynist as the worst aspects of gangster rap. I cant listen to it anymore.