on 12 November 2013
I was slightly put off when on arrival the description on the box read differently to the online description and i had to double check what i received was what i ordered. Note: this is a natural oak colour.

Opening of the box some parts were slightly bowed and sap still coming from a few parts (not too much of a biggie for us) however there are a lot of parts, may of been easier to cut what we wanted directly from a tree haha. But once together the finished product does look good, it is shorter then stated and the drawers are a bit shallow. But as the saying goes you get what you pay for. it is worth the money. 1 thing however i would highly recommend investing in some quality screws before constructing this, whilst it does come with screws etc, they aren't the best and we found we had to replace several in order to make the piece sturdy.
on 26 June 2015
See for yourself and decide if you are capable to make this set of drawers, I recommend using wood glue for all the joints and dowels. You will need a cross head screwdriver and a small hammer.
I forgot to say on the video (now removed, see below) that the 2 back panels are nailed on (glued mine also).
They are fair value for money if you are a handy person and took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete.
Product came well packed and in good time.
* Later edit * My drawer unit came smelling of chemicals, after one month it still smells heavily of chemicals so beware!
Please rate so others will see it.
*Later still* Tried all sorts to clear the smell, even painted them, it still didn't clear the stink. Extremely fed up with them. Smashed them and took the bits to the tip!
MFI in future, their stuff doesn't stink.
on 25 September 2013
great product at a bargain price.took around an hour to put together,looks lovely in my bedroom and have ordered the matching bedside chests.would highly recommend!fast delivery too.
on 10 January 2013
Easy to assemble. great price. only thing was the counter sunk holes on teh drawer fronts were drilled backwards so i need to buy longer ones. looks great. sturdy like a fat bird
on 14 February 2014
The wood is very cheap and weak, the top was bowed so would not screw down. And it was chipped and scratched.

I complained and send photos, but they needed to collect the draws in the week to prosess my problem, in the end I wrote the 70 pounds off, and skipped the draws. Low low quality
on 29 January 2013
I understand that you get what you pay for but this was truly awful. The box was damaged as we're practically all the parts inside (this was not due to the damage on the box). To be honest the wood was really only fit for a bonfire! On a more positive note it was very easy to return and get a full refund on.
on 22 February 2016
A good size drawer for my socks an jeans, However pre drill screwholes with a 2mm or 1mm drill bit, then hand turn in the screws to avoid messing up (just a tip), plus you don't have to use glue, but if you do i'd recomend nail glue ( works great) other than that , looks good, and solid pine wood!
on 28 August 2014
okay for childs bedroom, as we ordreded two of these. We found one side of the draw with a split in it and now months down the line the draw is getting difficult so shut and open. may be i should have complained, but just couldn't be bothered as i had a new born.
on 1 January 2015
Suprising awkward to put together and not made of any pine I have come across before, more like a heavy balsa. However, once up it was reasonably sturdy and has survived a term of abuse at college. Don't see it lasting beyond the two years left though.
on 29 August 2015
I am not a flat pack fan but took my time and assembled these drawers in around 2 hours. Everything fitted as it was supposed to and my wife is very pleased with the result. Only gave 4 * as the instructions are minimal and hard to follow