5.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, note of caution on sizes
I have had a number of the Original Oxford model of shirt over the years but, although a good quality shirt, Ben Sherman do seem to have a habit of messing around with their manufacturing sizes.

The item I received was 2XL (FA80UL) and is what I would call "a proper 2XL fit", armpit to armpit it measures 29".

I also have another Ben Sherman Original...
Published 19 months ago by Bootsox

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor
this shirt is not a Ben Sherman as I know it .
I have owned many of these shirts over the years and this shirt did not resemble them in any way, the quality is terrible .
I ordered the same shirt but a different colour from another supplier and you would have to say this looks like a very poor copy.
Published 17 months ago by ian urquhart

5.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, note of caution on sizes, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mens Ben Sherman Oxford Eton Smart Long Sleeve Shirt King Big Sizes 2X 3X 4X 5X (Apparel)

I also have another Ben Sherman Original Oxford in 3XL (FA10U/AW11) which, if anything, is a tad narrower armpit to armpit.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 6 Oct. 2013
this shirt is not a Ben Sherman as I know it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clasic shirt, 24 Dec. 2012
Lovey shirt takes me back to my youth and is of very good quality for the money which was goodvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Rel Excellent material, 22 May 2014
Fab service, high quality product, fits great, would definitely buy this product again, excellent quality excellent pure cotton for nearly fraction of the price
Very soft to touch and looks great on, a great quality item for a very good reasonable price
What i don't understand why the discontinued that Oxford Eton Line shirt ?

5.0 out of 5 stars shirt, 10 Dec. 2013
A well made shirt from ben sherman and a great choice of colours . I want to order another two colours in the near future and i think amazon always gives a super fast delivery at a reasonable price .

5.0 out of 5 stars However the quality was very good. I returned the item no problem and was ..., 22 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately the item did not fit. I ordered it too big, However the quality was very good.I returned the item no problem and was refunded quite promptly

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt, 9 July 2013
Lovely shirt and washes well , good value for money, but the sizing has changed so its a bit big washed twicee a dnd colour seems to be holding and not fading .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt, 1 Jun. 2013
G. Lowe "gaztoo" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I had one of these in black and was very happy with it I treated myself to another one, good make and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014