5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clasic shirt
Lovey shirt takes me back to my youth and is of very good quality for the money which was goodvalue
Published 16 months ago by Cookie

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt
Lovely shirt and washes well , good value for money, but the sizing has changed so its a bit big washed twicee a dnd colour seems to be holding and not fading .
Published 9 months ago by Mrs Tina Brennan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clasic shirt, 24 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars shirt, 10 Dec 2013
A well made shirt from ben sherman and a great choice of colours . I want to order another two colours in the near future and i think amazon always gives a super fast delivery at a reasonable price .

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 6 Oct 2013
this shirt is not a Ben Sherman as I know it .
I have owned many of these shirts over the years and this shirt did not resemble them in any way, the quality is terrible .
I ordered the same shirt but a different colour from another supplier and you would have to say this looks like a very poor copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, note of caution on sizes, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mens Ben Sherman Oxford Eton Smart Long Sleeve Shirt King Big Sizes 2X 3X 4X 5X (Apparel)
I have had a number of the Original Oxford model of shirt over the years but, although a good quality shirt, Ben Sherman do seem to have a habit of messing around with their manufacturing sizes.

The item I received was 2XL (FA80UL) and is what I would call "a proper 2XL fit", armpit to armpit it measures 29".

I also have another Ben Sherman Original Oxford in 3XL (FA10U/AW11) which, if anything, is a tad narrower armpit to armpit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt, 9 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt, 1 Jun 2013
G. Lowe "gaztoo" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I had one of these in black and was very happy with it I treated myself to another one, good make and well made.

ARRAY(0xb4985f18)