5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Quip Men's Aquastorm Trousers - Not just for Golf!
Published 18 months ago by 8184496

3.0 out of 5 stars Too baggy for me !
If only they were as slim line as picture shows I found them too baggy for normal use although fine i m sure as over trousers look , look well made .
Published 2 months ago by Adrian Tucker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Quip Men's Aquastorm Trousers - Not just for Golf!, 21 Mar 2013
I bought these trousers before, but they were so good I returned for another pair. They fit very well, and have very deep zippered pockets for security - ideal when holidaying abroard etc. They have an extremely soft satin lining, which makes them easy to put on and take off, and can be worn comfortably next to the skin for prolonged periods, including 12 hour long-haul flights. They appear to be designed to be worn as standard trousers, as they have belt loops and a zip fly, which makes them smart and presentable for everyday wear. They are light in weight, breathe well, keep rain off, and dry quickly after washing, with just a short spin - saves on tumble drying energy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 23 Aug 2013
Great product can be worn over trousers or buy them self. Fully waterproof and easy to go to the toilet when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed waterproof trouser quickly, 30 May 2013
Got them within two days. Good fit and sizing. Very comfortable even in clammy weather. Great length options too, as short legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars no longer soggy, 2 Jan 2014
Keep me warm and dry on wet miserable mornings. Recently caught out with a heavy storm. The only things getting wet was my hands

4.0 out of 5 stars Best by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Aug 2014
L. Allen - See all my reviews
I've had these for 4 months but i didn't want to leave feedback until i'd actually had to use them because it annoys me when others review things they've just received and haven't actually used.
Today was the first day i've had to go out in heavy rain. I was walking in the rain for about 20 minutes and it was so heavy i had to keep drying my eyes with my top but when i got back my jeans were bone dry. This is the third pair i've had and they aren't breathable like the others but that's the price you pay for staying dry. Well worth double the cost of the other 2 pairs put together (40).

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 27 Nov 2013
I first ordered this item and when it was delivered the size was wrong, this was my error and not the company, I posted the item straight back and recieved the correct size. Excellent item my only comment for the company would be the time it took for the replacement item to arrive was alot longer than I would have deemed as acceptable. Other than that very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too baggy for me !, 14 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This years stock outstandingz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun 2014
Everything they said they would be! Functional, comfortable and waterproof! I was proud to wear them in some very wet weather!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›