5.0 out of 5 stars Slingbox psu, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Slingbox Sling Box PRO Red Replacement Mains Power Supply Adapter (Electronics)
Had an issue with my slingbox - wouldn't connect to network or see the network. I had read articles on slingbox user groups that said to replace the power supply, at around 15 this was a lot cheaper than getting a new slingbox.
Really pleased and can now watch good old British TV around the world again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!!, 19 Sep 2013
Scotsman (Prestwick, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
Was about to purchase a replacement Slingbox when I found forum notes suggesting to try a new adapter - my SB was totally dead. New adapter and its back good a new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Resurrected my Slingbox, 30 Nov 2012
I was a bit skeptical that my old original power supply was the cause of my Slingbox Pro (the RED one) not working properly - as the power light on the unit was coming on but not the network light - however I stand corrected now and the slingbox is now back fully in action - well done and thank you - hopefully this repacement power supply will last longer than the original

ARRAY(0xa00c963c)