on 31 January 2013
Being a 70's kid i'm a massive Starwars fan and when i saw this mobile phone case i just knew i had to have it. To be honest the photos don't really do it justice as when it was delivered it was ten times better than it looked on my ipad screen. I couldn't wait to take it in to work so my inner geek could show it off to all my mates. It just brings back memories of when i first saw the film, and everytime i get it out of my pocket i have to have a cheeky look at the back first before seeing who's texted me.
There are however a couple of downsides to this case. As with other reviews the case is ever so slightly to big,only by a couple of millimetres or so.Whoever did the measurements on this product needs a slap. Plus it's also a little too soft and rubbery. When you couple these two elements together it does mean that the cover can sometimes come off in your pocket or when you pull it out. When all said and done these two faults aren't that big of a deal so i would definitley recommend this case.
on 16 February 2014
PROS:
- Feels really nice in hand- a nice texture and finish.
- The quality is nice; the R2 detail is textured.
- Buttons are all really easy to press.
- Case doesn't come off in pocket.
- Doesn't collect masses of lint.
- Camera/flash fully functional while on.
- Nice grip to it, doesn't slip out of hand, also keeps it firmly to surfaces while on transport.
- Screen and camera are protected when it's on a surface.
- Design has vivid colours and looks great :) a nerd's dream!

*Edit* CON:
- Over time it did lose it's shape and loosen so it does come off in pocket etc... I'd say after about 6 months of use.

Great purchase and overall very happy with it!
on 18 March 2013
its a case, i mean lets just tell it as it is. its a rubber surround type case. it fits snugly enough i guess but my main issue isnt so much the quality, its the pain the backside texture of the rubber. basically its a bit weird pulling it from your pocket if you wearing trousers or taking it from a cotton/wool type clothing as it tends to "grip" a bit on the way out lol
its cool enough, everyone who sees it is thinking "yeah that is pretty cool actually".

works superb on the white phone, looks a bit naff on the black version.
on 19 September 2012
I almost didn't order this because it only had one review which was bad, god knows why?! Then another review which was good came on so I chanced it. It fits my iPhone 4s perfectly. I was worried it may be a bit see through but it isn't, it is made of quite thick stuff. It looks awesome on my phone, I keep leaving it places just so I can come back and see it sitting there. If you are after something really protective, this isn't it but if you want a super cool case it wins hands down! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.
on 1 November 2012
I love R2-D2 in the star wars films and i needed a new iphone case so it made sense to purchase this product. I received my item and am quite satisfied, the only disappointment i do have is like another reviewer has stated it's a bit big on my iphone 4, not a major problem but i would of liked it to fit a bit more tighter around my phone. Other than that it is a really nice case and i can use the phone buttons (volume, lock, home) with no problems.
on 4 October 2013
As novelty phone cases go this has to be up there for the worst,looks good but from there On in it goes down hill,after 2 weeks the case just doesn't fit anymore so when trying to take photos the case always hinders the shot,offers no real protection as it fits so loosely that it slipped out the whole case when trying to grab it!so disappointed with the product as a closet Star Wars fan!!
on 6 August 2013
Fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. I have been looking for a high quality rubber case for my iPhone for a while and finding one that looks like this is perfect. It looks as good as it does in the picture, the quality is excellent and the phone fits it very well. Nice and snug! If you like R2D2 and you have an iPhone 4/S then buy this, it is very worth it. :)
on 20 January 2014
Item as described and arrived on time as stated despite being ordered on Thursday 19th December. paid for 'express delivery (1-2 business days) - Item arrived Xmas Eve!! Have downloaded a couple of suitable MP3 text tones and R2D2 comes to life every time a text arrives ;o))
on 4 January 2013
It looks good and is a great idea but as others have said, it's not the perfect fit.
Down the right hand side it kept un peeling my screen protector so I also have gone back to my original hard case. Unfortunate as I really do like the idea but should fit better.
on 5 January 2013
I personally think the case overall is very high quality well built and great design. Sadly one star off as its not quite "snug" to my iPhone but still usable in every way and some reviews are a tad harsh.

9.5/10 really because I love it.