‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie is amazing!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Limited Edition Sophie the Giraffe Competition Gift Set with Vanilla Teether (Baby Product)
Couldn't wait for this to arrive, I have been hearing so many people talk about it and how they couldn't do without it, plus the reviews are excellent. So on its arrival I was not disappointed. Sophie is just as good as I expected. My baby loves her, at three months old her and Sophie are already best friends and I'm sure this will last for a long time. The product is extremely good quality, seems very durable and another pleasant surprise is that it also squeaks when pressed. The vanilla soother is an added bonus, I was thinking the smell might be strong but it's not, it smells just like a milky bar, I was tempted to try myself. My baby is now equipped for soothing those gums. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't have enough Sophies!!, 10 April 2014
I bought this to replace a lost Sophie and we now have a spare in case she gets lost again! This is because Sophie is such a huge hit with my little one - in fact all of my 3 little girls have had one. What I didn't expect was that the separate vanilla teether that comes with this set to be such a hit too. This set is so worth spending the extra money to get, 2 Sophies for a few pounds extra = bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Feb 2014
The reviews for this are always brilliant. I have to agree with everything I have heard about them. My 2 year old is still teething and he loves chewing her. My 7 month old also loves it. The yellow teether is perfect for attaching to a dummy clip so they don't lose it for out and about :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 29 April 2013
Ok I'm not using Sophie myself but believe me if baby Imogen could say I love it I'm sure she would! Super product for tiny hands and mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill for teething, 11 July 2014
My son loves these they are a great teething toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe Competition Gift Set with Vanilla, 26 Jun 2014
Great buy,bought for my Grandson who has just starting teething,and has down a treat he seems to love the taste of the Vanilla.Sophie is just the right size to carry around.Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby product!, 16 Jun 2014
Bought this my my daughter for Christmas and very pleased with it. It is now her favourite teether. It came well package and delivery was quick. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jun 2014
Really liking this set. The smaller vanilla one is amazing and i find myself chewing on it more than my daughter, smells just like white chocolate. We started her on that one since Sophie herself was too big fir her to hold. Habe just introduced her to Sophie and she really likes sucking on her, can now hold her legs easily too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential teething toy, just BRILLIANT!!, 30 May 2014
Lovely set, AMAZING products, especially the large giraffe!!! My son has to go everywhere with it now and never fails to keep him amused (whichever part he decides to have a munch of!!) well worth the money! Sophie has become a much loved member of the family :-) Delivery on this item was also quick and the item was packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and after care, 24 May 2014
This is a must have for the baby. He loves it. I had an issue with the smaller giraffe and this was exchanged by the seller so quickly with no hassle at all. So not only a great product but excellent customer service. Must but from them as well!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›