on 28 March 2014
Couldn't wait for this to arrive, I have been hearing so many people talk about it and how they couldn't do without it, plus the reviews are excellent. So on its arrival I was not disappointed. Sophie is just as good as I expected. My baby loves her, at three months old her and Sophie are already best friends and I'm sure this will last for a long time. The product is extremely good quality, seems very durable and another pleasant surprise is that it also squeaks when pressed. The vanilla soother is an added bonus, I was thinking the smell might be strong but it's not, it smells just like a milky bar, I was tempted to try myself. My baby is now equipped for soothing those gums. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to anyone.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2014
Bought this my my daughter for Christmas and very pleased with it. It is now her favourite teether. It came well package and delivery was quick. Would highly recommend it.
on 5 June 2014
Really liking this set. The smaller vanilla one is amazing and i find myself chewing on it more than my daughter, smells just like white chocolate. We started her on that one since Sophie herself was too big fir her to hold. Habe just introduced her to Sophie and she really likes sucking on her, can now hold her legs easily too.
on 29 June 2015
After losing our original Sophie we purchased this set which at just over £15 is much better value than a lone original Sophie. I think our 7month old daughter like the vanilla one equally as well...it does smell delicious. it is great to pop one the small one in my handbag if we are just making a short trip somewhere and not taking pram, changing bag as etc with which original Sophie is a better fit.
I think that Sophie is an expensive brand general but very glad we purchased as these are the only teethers our daughter will use apart from fingers; which is getting a little painful now with two little teeth!
on 26 June 2014
Great buy,bought for my Grandson who has just starting teething,and has down a treat he seems to love the taste of the Vanilla.Sophie is just the right size to carry around.Cheers
on 27 December 2015
My daughter loves both of these!
She's 4months old, there easy to hold, she gets really excited with them. Great for her to chew on easily because of the smaller parts on Sophie. Even when she isn't chewing them she likes to hold them. It's also worth getting this pack as you've got the best of both worlds with the ring Sophie and Sophie toy. Cheapest I've seen on the market too
on 28 June 2015
Fab baby toy, this is the fifth one we've bought for presents following our own children using these, they are such great teethers, soft enough to not hurt baby's gums but soothing for them. I've watched babies cry whilst chewing on other harder teethers, never with this one. Definite Must-have for all new parents.
on 28 December 2014
Bought this as a present for my 4 month old niece and she loves it the small teether smells lovely and it's the perfect size for her to hold at the moment. I'm hoping she'll also love bigger Sophie in a few months when she can hold her. Very pleased with this product and very quick delivery
on 11 March 2015
Sophie the Giraffe is a MUST for any teething baby. My son had three different Sophie's and loves them all. This Limited Edition pack is fab as you get the original Sophie the Giraffe and a smaller vanilla scented version. My son loves both and was so excited when I opened the box!
on 24 May 2014
This is a must have for the baby. He loves it. I had an issue with the smaller giraffe and this was exchanged by the seller so quickly with no hassle at all. So not only a great product but excellent customer service. Must but from them as well!!!