4.0 out of 5 stars Something a little different - do it yourself bling!
This is a lovely little item, bit fiddly to set up but I enjoyed helping my seven year old grand-daughter to get started and she very quickly picked up what to do and decorated a selected item and was very pleased with the result.
Published 21 months ago by janB

3.0 out of 5 stars Blingles
My granddaughter aged 8 loves this.I don't think it is value for the price as it is rather "cheap" looking.
Published 18 months ago by jude

4.0 out of 5 stars Something a little different - do it yourself bling!, 13 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Need more refills :o), 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter a few days ago, she loves it. She's made stick ons for her phone, ipod, laptop and for a few friends. It was very simple to use for her age and ability, even my 10 year old found it simple to use.

The only draw back is that there just isn't enough gems and glue stuff. You can get refill packs that come with different templates but it could really do with a refill pack that has lots more gems and the backing glue etc.

We really hope that this brand will be as big as aquabeads and the like, more kits and extras would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blingles Bling Studio, 30 Nov 2012
Suitable for girls 8 years and upwards
Contents are colourful
The unit for all the bits and pieces is sturdy and colourfu.
Will keep them busy for ages and learn them to be creative.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
I purchased thisas part of my granddaughters christmas she was delighted with it and has had many hours of fun using it with her friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 23 Mar 2014
J. K. Bal - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
My daughter (age10) loves this so much that we have just bought the refill pack. She says it is very easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Blingles, 26 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars good fun but vastly overpriced refills, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
I bought the blingles studio for my daugter for christmas. We found the istructins confusing and the website provided no help. We were rescued by a YouTube video and soon got the hang of it. We had great fun n were surprised at how fast my 7 year old was getting through the beads. I wrongly presumed the refills would contain several hundred beads n replacement glue roll and transfer stickers. I was pretty shocked to find the reills only contained 160 beads! The studio came with 320 which are disappearing quickly. A search on ebay showed a seller selling 3000 similar looking beads from the uk (ones used for nail art) for 2.90 delivered and in a case. I have searched n searched but it seems the glue roll and transfer stickers are unavailable to buy separately or in bulk. Disappointed that the company see fit to grossly inflate the refill prices. Flatly refuse to spend 7.99 on such a small number which will be used in an hour or so

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and easy to do, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
My 11 year old has been enjoying these for the last 3 years, easy to do but refills are a little pricey

5.0 out of 5 stars Blingles, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
Bought this item as a birthday gift for my granddaughter, she absolutely loves it, has spent many hours using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for 9-10 year olds, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Blingles Bling Studio (Toy)
I have two nieces and three friend kids who I have given blingles to and they all adore them and play for hours. Be prepared to have bling on everything around the house but they are perfect rainy day gifts. Excellent value for money and I would recommend the seller

Blingles Bling Studio