5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!
First I put some nearly dead batteries in and the lights weren't very bright, but when I put some new ones in they were much better! My dressing table is set in between my wardrobes with cupboard above, so quite dark, so draping these around my mirror has really lightened the area nicely, but without any horrible cables on show. :) Me happy!!
Published on 12 Aug 2011 by Elyse Burns-hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts
I bought the mains version of these lights for myself and really liked them, so I decided to buy these (the battery version) for my little sister. They didn't take too long to arrive but when we opened them the battery pack was missing two parts that are needed to complete the circuit, meaning the lights are useless :(
Published 3 months ago by .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, 12 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are beautiful, 14 July 2011
These lights are so pretty and extremely useful being battery operated. I will order from this seller again as they were dispatched really quickly and was thrilled with the product. Highly recommend to other buyers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Box is so hard to open, 14 Oct 2011
I bought these lights for my room at University and they are really pretty. However, be warned that the box to put the batteries in is extremely tricky to open and it took me about twenty minutes to open it and get the batteries in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light fantastic, 15 Oct 2011
These little flower lights are so sweet just what I was looking for to wrap around my headboard. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PRETTY !, 5 Mar 2013
I WAS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SOME DAINTY LIGHTS ORIGINALLY TO PUT INTO A VASE WITH SOME FLOWERS FOR A DARK CORNER OF MY LIVING ROOM. BATTERY OPERATED MEANS THEY CAN BE USED ANYWHERE INDOORS. WHEN THEY ARRIVED I DID JUST THAT AND THEY LOOKED LOVELY. I HAVE SINCE PLACED THEM AROUND THE MIRROR IN MY BEDROOM INSTEAD AND THEY ARE REALLY SOFT AND PRETTY. I CAN RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT AND THE DELIVERY WAS SPEEDY SO WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS SELLER AGAIN FOR SIMILAR ITEMS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lights, 31 Dec 2011
K. OLEARY "Kazza :-)" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these to add to the festive feel of Christmas to my fire surround, they looked great. Quality product. Had a little problem with one set of lights but company fixed it by sending me another set for free, fantastic service, recommend to anyone, great prices too. Will definitely buy from these people again

5.0 out of 5 stars For Tinkabell, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sunflower Battery Fairy Lights, 20 Pink LEDs for Indoor Use by Lights4fun (Kitchen & Home)
Our granddaughter chose these to put around her headboard at night. She loves them and they just give off a soft glow so they dont disturb her sleep. Having no power cables to worry about is a real bonus as it means no costly job having a socket moved or an extension lead lying around. The bulbs dont get hot either which if course is a huge factor where safety is concerned.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely lights, 25 Oct 2012
quick delivery and came in good working order. there are no batteries with the product however. the lights have stretched over a bid distance but were slightly yellower than the picture but still nice :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lights, 4 May 2012
These lights are great! Lovely warm (slightly golden) glow from them, plenty of length also - lovely for a bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun, 10 April 2014
Bought these for under my daughters mid sleeper bed. They are battery operated and safe. They do not get too warm so I am happy with them. They give off a lovely light and look sooooo pretty. Good value for money but the packaging was a bit crushed on arrival so only a four I am afraid.

ARRAY(0xb101e540)