5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant conditioner, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: THREE PACKS of Vitapointe Leave In Conditioner 50ml (Electronics)
I have used Vitapointe for years and find it great. I use a tear drop every and my hair is in very good condition. Previos to me using it my mother used it for years with the same results

5.0 out of 5 stars For Healthy Looking Hair, 30 Jun. 2014
I am 76 and have used this product for many many years as I shower every day and wash my hair and apply Vitapoint it controls and keeps my hair in good condition looking healthy and shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect hair, 19 Jun. 2014
Always excellent. There is no other product to equal it! Most products come and go but Vitapointe is steadfast. Forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Stuff!, 9 May 2014
I'd never heard of this a year ago, but last year, my long standing health problems and ever increasing medication took a major toll on my hair. I've had long hair for many years, as it's very fine and pretty much dead straight, so wearing my hair in a short style is a nightmare of necessary daily washing and styling, not to mention perms and other treatments just to give it some body. That would all be too much hassle and too much money!

However, not only am I not a morning person, but I suffer from chronic fatigue and several other extremely limiting conditions that prevent me from maintaining such a rigorous hair styling regime, and it would also be wasted, as I've been on bed rest for over 7 years, so the style wouldn't last more than an hour or so anyway.

I'm also a 'lady of a certain age' who gets hot and sweats a lot, so I wear my hear up in a bun on the top of my head to keep it off my neck and face, and to make it easier for me to move around in bed, and not get tangled with my waist length hair.

But, last year, my hair started breaking, and is no longer all one length that can be tied up out of the way, and with sweating a lot, I found my hair sticking to the back of my neck and my face as the day went on, as the shorter pieces fell out from between the longer strands that were tied up in a bun. It was irritating and making me feel very uncomfortable. Even my scalp was sore, as my body is no longer producing the natural oils that we all usually produce.

Then a friend mentioned Vitapointe, and brought me a tube to try. I don't have the facilities or ability to wash my hair often, so this is great as you just put it on your hands, and spread it through your hair, and leave it in.

I believe most people tend to use this strong and rich conditioner to 'feed' their hair furthest away from the scalp, but perhaps because of the natural heat and sweating, as well as the fact that my body is no longer producing natural oils, I apply it in the hair close to my scalp, and work along the hair away from my head, so the ends of my hair don't get so much of the conditioner.

At first, I used it every day, and within days, my scalp was no longer as sore or even tender! Those shorter pieces of hair would hold in with the longer pieces up in a bun for longer periods of time, and hair bands and sleepies clips don't instantly fall or slip out!

After about five months of use, now, I tend to use it on alternate or every third day. Of course, it hasn't worked magic and made my broken hair suddenly grow, but it does seem that less of it is breaking, and the worst of the breakage from last year seems to be not far from being able to be held in the bobble when I tie my hair up in a pony tail, then a bun, so it's getting there.

I'm also able to wear head bands held in place somewhat by large sleepies clips, sometimes, so the hair doesn't receive so much friction ikely to further break it, from my head been on a pillow all the time.

With how fine and fragile my hair has always been, plus the health and medication problems my hair has to cope with, as well as the additional wear and tear against my hair with being in bed 24/7, if this can help to nourish not just my hair, but also my scalp, I'm sure it can help anyone who has a problem with their hair requiring some additional nourishment!

Add to that, the delivery was very quick and the price reasonable. What more could you ask?

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it.., 23 Mar. 2014
This product is good and I have used it for 15 years or more, however I do think it is getting a bit on the pricey side.

5.0 out of 5 stars a little goes a long way, 6 Mar. 2014
a little goes a long way and leaves hair looking shiny and healthy. don't use too much or it will turn your hair greasy

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, prob the best!!!, 23 July 2014
brilliant stuff, i've always used this on my dry hair and works amazing, my other half now uses it on his hair its that good, love this stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars The package arrived quickly and the Vitapointe is fine - I have used it for 20+ years and ..., 19 Aug. 2014
The package arrived quickly and the Vitapointe is fine - I have used it for 20+ years and it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am just glad that I have somewhere to get Vitapoint, 22 Aug. 2014
I am just glad that I have somewhere to get Vitapoint. I use it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
service good product very good I like It used all the time,