5.0 out of 5 stars Old Spice, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: THREE PACKS of Old Spice Original Deodorant/Stick (Personal Care)
I have used all Old Spice products for more than 65 years (I am 81 years old) during the whole of this time they have proved to be absolutely perfect in every possible way.

I always buy from Amazon, the products however come from a variety of suppliers. But every consignment arrives promptly, nicely packed and in perfect condition.

Perfection, what more can you ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars great as difficult to find in chemist, 13 Jan 2013
great as difficult to get in chemists Will contact you again when I run out recommended friends maybe they will purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 2 April 2014
R. Emmins "kuchy" (england, uk) - See all my reviews
These are yummy and go well with any meal. Only joking! This is by far my favourite deodorant stick, avoids having to use horrible anti-perspirant and I can (reasonably) confidently say that it does an excellent job of masking any sweat generated during my working day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic scent.....no aluminium, 18 Mar 2014
Great product.....very classic scent which lasts.

The main reason I got this is because it doesn't have aluminium, it smells very nice and lasts (unlike some other "natural"/"organic" deodorants, which smell OKish and don't really last).

Would definitely buy again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 18 Feb 2014
I have used Old Spice deodorant stick for more years than I care to remember and it has never failed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 17 Feb 2014
I love it. I love this smell, I Love this product. Old Spice FOREVER! Thank you. Going to buy that again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad's favourite., 18 Oct 2013
What can one say about deodorant?? except my Dad always moans that Old Spice gift sets have aerosol deodorants in them and he likes stick. Argued that one can't get stick any more but lo & behold - found it on Amazon. The item arrived this morning (Friday) having been ordered on Sunday but it is as described and within timescale stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Single Pack?, 12 Feb 2013
Have used this product for many years now, and this is a good price for an item that is now scarcer in the shops. I share the views of other reviewers that it has the advantage of not being sticky and clingy as anti-perspirants are.

But why order the three pack at 9.98 when the same supplier has a single item at 3.25? Both come with Free P&P .... "Do the math!"

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, great quality!, 14 Jan 2013
Salih Dogan - See all my reviews
One of the best! Highest quality at this price, superb! Will definitely get more when I need it more. Yes!

ARRAY(0xae2647e0)