5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours, great value
Published on 22 Aug. 2010 by K. Carrington

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, won't last as long as those of better quality
I bought this because it was the cheapest type of this bag I could find on Amazon - it's fine as my kids PE bag but the material is thin and pretty poor quality.
Published 1 month ago by Souza

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours, great value, 22 Aug. 2010
K. Carrington (UK) - See all my reviews
Having searched around for a PE bag for my son and not wanting to pay a fortune - I decided to order one of these bags. Like other reviewers - having a choice of a bright colour was great as he will be able to find it easily at school. Youngest son then decided he would want one as well - so placed an order for two. Was very pleased to find that the delivery cost was the same for two bags as for one (some sellers charge delivery per item). Bags have arrived and colours are true to those shown. They are a good size and look pretty strong. Will add feedback after a term at school to see how they survive - but unless they fall apart in a couple of weeks - I would definitely order again.

Jan 2011 - Update on durability: One bag has now been in constant use for just over one school term. Used by a teenager to take his kit to and from school - so as you can imagine, no care taken over it at all! The bag looks like new (apart from the dirt!). Very impressed and would recommend.

Update June 2012 - In case you are still not decided.......both bags have lasted up to this point with all the usual wear and tear - and still look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym/Swimming bag Review!, 15 April 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Needed a simple drawstring bag to keep swimming trunks, towel and some sandals in when i visit the swimming baths. Decent size and well made. Can confirm it's water resistant although if you stick soaking wet stuff in it will go through. It deals with damp stuff no problems mind. I chose the black version and it's excellent value for money! Added to this it can be carried over both shoulders.

RECOMMENDED.... an idea piece of kit if you go swimming regularly and there's lots of different colours to choose from!

5.0 out of 5 stars VG, 30 April 2013
It's a nice, BIG, basic bag. I use it for when I'm cycling as it acts nicely as a backpack - and being white of course is highly visible to other traffic. I cycle to the pool, so I carry two towels, hair stuff and toiletries. Everything fits nicely in. I'm so impresessed, that I've bought two more; a spare one for myself in red, and one in a different colour for my partner.

With a great range of colours to choose from, you can't goo wrong really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and strong, 23 April 2012
S. Allen (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag takes my wet towel and swimming costume such that I can put them in my gym bag without getting everything else in there damp. Its stronger than I need, but that's OK. I'm tempted to buy additional bags for general purposes. They are certainly strong enough to carry even - say - half a dozen bottles of wine without you worrying whether they would cope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great colours, 15 Oct. 2009
Mrs J S (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant bag - excellent value for the price. Bought one for my son starting school - bright colours are great. He certainly knows which P.E. bag is his!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, fantastic price, 5 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my son to take his inhaler around with him. We bought the surf blue - he chose it and I was a little concerned that it may be too garish but upon arrival it is a lovely shade of blue and should stand out when he plonks it down whilst out and about. The price does not reflect the quality at all - although it is relatively cheap, it is made of strong material and I would expect it to last quite some time. The straps are thick so they do not dig in when he wears the bag either. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Bagbase BG10 Premium Gymsac (Apparel)
Perfect for my 3 year olds P.E kit good size bargain price. Quick delivery would recommend would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Bagbase BG10 Premium Gymsac (Apparel)
Great bag, great price, just right for swimming/gym, strong & well made, lots of colours to choose from! All round good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repacement for bag left in taxi, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Bagbase BG10 Premium Gymsac (Apparel)
This was a direct replacement for the one I left in a taxi in Adelaide in February. It is made of extremely good quality thick nylon and will stand up to a lot. It is perfect for holidays which is what I have bought it for. It was also a very reasonable price and the item came very quickly. Overall good quality well worth the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Bagbase BG10 Premium Gymsac (Apparel)
Perfect for the back of the wheelchair , plenty of room and a real bargain at that price .
Good quality ..