Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 28 March 2015
I really enjoyes this trip down memory lane. A humerous and at times a laugh out loud easy read. James Herriot has a keen eye on human and animal life and blends them together and creates a heart warming story.
on 30 May 2014
Always enjoy his anecdotes of a vet's life, and particularly this one of his RAF training and helping out on a farm, where his veterinary knowledge unexpectedly came in very useful.
on 2 December 2013
I am Scottish and a lot of my family are from Yorkshire and I read these book when I was younger. It was great to revisit them now. A very entertaining read.
on 21 November 2013
A talking book that is read in a manner that is both relaxing and entertaining. If you enjoy James Herriot then there is no reason why you'll not enjoy this.
on 28 March 2013
Another cracker from James Herriot. He manages to swing from a sad story to a happy one with ease and his description of life in the RAF is greeat
on 24 September 2013
I love reading these books. As usual full of humorous tales of times in the Yorkshire dales as a vet. I enjoyed it as much as the others.
on 20 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was very funny and had me gripped from the first page. I would thoroughly recommend it as a good read.
on 7 December 2012
A very good read. Hope the next one is as good , looking forward to it once I started I could not put it down
on 12 April 2015
Easy reading from the master writer of veterinary stories, brings Yorkshire country life to the fore once again.
on 9 April 2016
Good book. I am working my way through the whole series and thoroughly enjoying it.