5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
Published 24 months ago by Hayley

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Within hours of using it, the memory crashed so lost all the photo's, unable to use it again..
Published 1 month ago by d r ratcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 31 Aug 2012
I was a bit wary about buying this camera as i searched for 2 days for reviews and found none. The title says 10mp but you can actually set it to 3mp, 5mp, 10mp or 16mp, I've set mine at 16mp and this lets me take over 900 photos with a 4gb micro sd card. I thought this camera would be good for my photography course at university and it is great! it takes fantastic photographs and is quick and easy to use. The flash takes around 7seconds to load however but i havent needed to use in underwater as of yet. Fantastic little camera and great for the price, I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cheap yet reliable little camera! The only thing however is it eats through the batteries, ive used a set of AAA duracell rechargeable batteries and they took about 30photos before dying, so definitely bring a spare set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap little camera, 4 April 2014
This review is from: AquaPix W1024-P Waterproof Camera - Pink (10MP) 2.4 inch TFT LCD (Camera)
Great cheap little camera that the whole family can have fun with days out or on holiday at the beach or pool

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera for the money, 25 July 2014
Really pleased with camara. It does exactly what it says on the box and is easy to use. It does not come with the sd card or batteries though, you have to buy these extra. Would reccommend it to anyone though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 Jun 2013
Even though this is an underwater camera, everyone has their doubts with their first time of putting It under water, I was nervous but like I said, it's an underwater camera so I had nothing to worry about! Only thing is, it's slow taking photos you have to hold the camera really still after you've held the shutter for few seconds afterwards else the photo becomes blurred. Other then that, great purchase thankyou!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars AquaPix W1024-P Waterproof Camera - Pink (10MP) 2.4 inch TFT LCD - Couldn't open Battery compartment, 2 July 2014
Herts_Mum "SG" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
For interest in the package: camera, camera case, wrist strap and batteries. Manuals in many languages. No SD card is supplied with the device.

The camera is very small - great for handbag size / children.

I had high hopes for this camera. It was needed for a residential school trip (involving lots of water trips) and unfortunately it fell at the first hurdle - couldn't open the battery compartment. It has a little catch but it didn't release the flap. Back goes the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 May 2014
bought this camera for my son, and he finds it excellent ,he had bought thre throw aways ,took some lovely pics while on holiday ,and none came out ,so hence why i bought this camera for him .

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 1 May 2014
handy for water related activities , wouldn't be great for everyday use as quality not fab , but great for in swimmimg pool

1.0 out of 5 stars LEAKED, 8 July 2014
this is zero stars for me although it wouldnt let me. i bought this for my sons christmas to go to turkey with in june. we used the camera for the first week. u cant see the screen under water in the pool but my kids didnt seem to mind they just pointed and clicked. we got about 150 photos after a few days, very good clear photos although alot of legs and half faces, we still had some great shots. again no problem as we had a large memory card. this just added to the fun. next day in the pool the screen went dark and started fiiling with water!!!!!!!!!! camera leaked and totally ruined, on top of that it leaked onto the memory card so all the photos we did manage to get are gone. my son is gutted as are we as this was our first underwater camera and were expecting more. i would not recommend. on top of that amazon could not get in touch with the manufacturers. luckily amazon were very quick to refund although i would much prefer to get back our lost digital memories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot open battery case., 31 May 2014
Mr. Andrew Mellett (UK) - See all my reviews
Look perfect. But its very frustrating and disappointing that one cannot use it. Hoping to solve the problem. Hope the returns system is good.