5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes
Published 15 months ago by Volk

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY,
I loved these shoes when I first got them out the box couldn't wait to get them on I put one on and was fine but went to sip the second one up and the sip is half broken I'm not happy at all!!!!! I don't tend to buy a pear a shoes what I can't wear because sip won't do up or go down!!!!!!!
Published 17 months ago by Naomi Cerise Ogbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars The shoes, 23 April 2013
The shoes were well packaged, came with a pretty nifty bag and were at a great price. Initially I was unsure about them as I'm a short person (about 5 ft 5ish) and the heels were pretty big. But they grew on me and now I love them. They look great when worn with my jeans and they are so easy to adapt to if you have never worn heels this big. Been using them for months now and honestly I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Jan 2014
They were a little higher than I expected, but very comfy.
The are very cute shoes and look good when on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy., 17 Mar 2014
Comfy shoes, Look amazing on me. A bit misleading as there are two zips on each shoe but otherwise good.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them :), 12 Dec 2013
Just recieved my boots and they are great!! So cheat yet really good quality! Cant wait to wear them x

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 22 Aug 2013
I love them. They are a great size and look really good. Not too big but perfect size an fit well. They definitely get noticed

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY,, 22 Feb 2013