5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT.
I have bought this computer and I am very happy. Is fast, easy, powerful and so quiet. For that price is hard to find something better. Recommended.
I am playing the newest games on it:)
Published 24 months ago by AYATI

1.0 out of 5 stars NO HDMI
I ordered a different model and received this one,Amazon's fault. But as I needed a HDMI output I was satisfied, as it states this model has one.
Published 23 months ago by Richard J. Allison

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT., 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: Acer Aspire M1935 Desktop PC (Intel Core i3 2120 3.3GHz, 12GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD, LAN, WLAN, AMD Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) (Personal Computers)
I am playing the newest games on it:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on PC and excellent performance. Does have HDMI !, 27 Nov 2012
I got this through a 'Black Friday' deal but even without the extra discount it was over 150 cheaper than a similar spec machine from PC World. I paid extra for the two day delivery and it arrived by midday on the appointed day. Quick and easy to set up and unlike another reviewer who said it doesn't have HDMI I can assure him it does! The sealed up port on the back of the machine isn't the HDMI socket. The socket is on the graphics card between the VGA Socket and the DVI socket.
Good features but it's important to note that it doesn't come with a mouse or keyboard despite these being shown on the advert. It wasn't that they had been left out as the packing case clearly states no mouse or keyboard include. Also the 2TB drive is in fact 2 x 1Tb drives so there is no space for an extra drive if you want to add one. All in all very happy with the PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Nov 2012
E. Herron "deeps" (UK) - See all my reviews
Good quick silent a pleasure to use, however I had a problem with my OS and had to go to Acer for help and I was disgusted to find that the phone line was e premium number costing 55. P a minuets.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO HDMI, 29 Sep 2012
Richard J. Allison "Limey" (syleham,eye,, suffolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
HDMI is both on the stack and the box . Indeed there is a HDMI socket at the rear, however it was sealed with plastic wedged inside the socket rather than a simple dust cap one would have expected. I managed to poke it out and connected my HDMI lead . Nothing - I phoned the Acer helpline and was informed that the HDMI socket has been disconnected on this model! Many apologies ,but no explanation.
Despite the PC's description ,the box and the stack all stating a HDMI output - FORGET IT THERE IS NO HDMI at all on this model!!!
Amazon wanted me to send it back, my money would then be refunded and I should then re-order the model I had ordered in the first place !!!! Fine if I was in UK, but I had it sent out to me in Portugal where I am working. I am based up in the mountain region, getting it delivered there was a nightmare, getting it returned would have meant a very long drive and a huge hassle.
Never Again!!
BE WARNED -CHECK FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING .