on 15 March 2014
I bought a new samsung 3d tv from currys and was told that to get the best from my new tv I'd need to spend another £50 on a high speed hdmi cable. I told him he was trying to take me for a ride and If he thinks I'm paying that he's very much mistaken because I'll defo find one cheaper on amazon. Sure enough here it is. I bought 2 of these because I needed one for my ps3 aswell. Good quality top build and the picture on my tv is fantastic. Buy with confidence !!
on 20 April 2016
I bought this (10m) cable to bury within the walls when I built a home cinema, it's sits side-by-side with an 12m Audioquest Pearl cable costing many, many times more. The video quality is slightly worse than the Audioquest, but only just noticeable when on a 92" screen, without the comparison of the Audioquest it would be totally unnoticeable; i couldn't see any difference when used on a sensible size screen. The audio quality has no noticeable difference.
on 9 August 2015
Use this to connect my ps4 to the tv as the standard sony one is rubbish. Much better quality and even looks great too. Only downside I found is that it is very resistant to twisting, which made setting up a bit fiddly
on 16 November 2015
Looks solid but is not durable. The silver collars seem really sturdy but come off far to easily, happened on more than one of the cables I bought and one keeps bombing out on the colour and the cable needs to be 'wiggled'
on 16 February 2015
Awesome cable, I purchased two of these, I needed to run one to my HD projector 30 feet away. I was concerned I would get the sparkle effect on screen and that the quality may not carry, I need not have worried, these cables are unreal and transformed my picture quality. The same type cable in maplins will cost you 150 quid. Save yourself a fortune and buy here..
on 24 June 2013
Bought this item to connect my laptop to Sony HD TV. High quality product which clearly enhances the picture definition over the cheaper cable I was using previously. Excellent value for money, I have no hesitation in recommending this item.
on 26 July 2013
I recently upgraded my very old Sony TV to a new 40 Inch Samsung LED flat screen TV, although I was pleased with the TV there definitely still seemed to be something slightly lacking in the high definition 1080P playback.
A close friend already has a 46 Inch Samsung LED TV. and when I explained to her about my disappointment she smiled and said buy a new LCS - Orion HDMI lead if you want to see real high definition pictures.
I did and I was amazed at the immediate difference, the picture positively sparkles now with edge to edge perfect focus and everything seems brighter.
I would recommend this lead to anyone who wants to see their LED TV. work at it's best.
on 9 April 2014
I purchased this cable to connect my Panasonic TX-L32E6B TV to my Panasonic Dolby 5.1 home cinema system. The online description states that the cable is ARC compatible. The cable packaging makes no mention of ARC. The TV sound will not play back through the Home cinema system although both pieces of equipment have HDMI ARC sockets.
on 4 July 2013
This cable seems to be of high quality, and is exceptionally long which was perfect for me really, but the problem is that over 15m the signal becomes a bit wrecked with many 'sparkles' on the screen when set to 1680x1080 60Hz, and really goes bonkers when I turn on a game. But if you turn down the resolution it works perfectly, did brilliant at 1280x960. If you want full hd be sure and buy a hdmi booster/repeater because since I got mine I'm pumping out a crystal clear display at full res.

So just don't expect this on its own to give full hd performance, because its rare a 15m cable on its own will! But it's a good cable overall, and now that I've got my repeater its full on amazing and extremely handy for my PC which is quite far away from the screen
on 3 July 2013
This is a fantastic item for a grate price the color from the signal is amazing, I'm using it from my PC to TV and one thing I was thinking is if it would produce audio which it douse well. If peeps are trying to set up the cable from PC it should at first just show a small background image on the screen so for windows 7 right click on the normal screen on the computer and go into screen resolution on (Display) click (Multiple Monitors) My settings for (Resolution)is on 1024x768 (Orientation) Landscape and (Multiple Displays) Duplicate These Displays, are my settings. Also my TV is Screen 1. I will buy another 1 soon for other items if the price stays the same. Only negative was the cable clips since you need to cut them off with scissors or a knife. Go get your self one of these cables.