5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly
These work just perfectly. Identical to the ones that came with my Samsung. More words to meet the min req length
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by InternetAddict

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine but Knock Off
Just to let people know not to be taken in by the title of these earphones. They are not genuine Samsung but a fairly close copy.
Published 24 months ago by G-man

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine but Knock Off, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Genuine GH59-10443B Samsung Black In-Ear Headset Headphone Handsfree Earphone For Galaxy S2 I9100 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Build quality is good but plasticy (the genuine ones have a velvet soft touch, these don't) and the button is quite "clicky", not as soft as the real thing. They've also missed the radio symbol where the cable splits and only have one set of silicon buds (medium I think. The real ones came with three-small, medium and large).
Sound quality is ok but not as full as the genuine item.
Overall these earphones are ok for the price but not as good as the genuine ones. I wish I could find real ones to replace my broken set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 24 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb. 2013
I bought it as a replacement for my Son's phone. He was quite happy with the product as a replacement for the original.. all good

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID!!!!, 28 Dec. 2014
DO NOT BUY THESE HEADPHONES FROM THIS SELLER!!!

I've bought so-called "Genuine" Samsung headphones in the past, and they worked perfectly, but they either got lost or damaged accidently. I bough two sets from this seller for my wife and myself for our break over Christmas...... UTTER WASTE OF MONEY!! Please heed my warning... DO NOT BUY!!! First and last time I'll buy from this seller.

Both sets of headphones volume was unbelievably low, and one set.... only one earphone was working!! There's copies of the original that work great out there... then there's these from Slamtech Online.... they'd as well put a note in the plastic bag with a note saying "SUCKER!!!".

AVOID SLAMTECH ONLINE !!!!

Lesson learned for me.... this seller will no longer get another penny from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Headphones Review, 8 Sept. 2012
Product was delivered as described, i was quite worried about getting a flimsy. fake or unreliable product (and service) but it was all good. I ordered the headphones to replace my recently broken 65 bucks worth beats [by dr. dre], and i must say these are of remarkable quality, as they matched and even surpassed the payload of the beats prior to damage. Bass that fill your ears and massage your brain. Those that listen to soul, jazz, blues and R&B will enjoy these headphones. You might want to turn down the volume of your device if your a rocker, as they are also loud(er) that your typical 3.99 headphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful sound quality., 15 April 2013
They may be fake Samsung headphones (amazon seems littered with knock offs) but these were listed as genuine and if they are then avoid them. Sound is brittle with hardly any bass. The mic works fine and the stop/pause feature works but if you're buying to listen to music then look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, 1 Sept. 2014
A. Aziz - See all my reviews
If you're reading this - dont purchase. Even if you havent got too much hope because its at the cheaper end. When my one arrived, one side was clearly damaged, the volume output was noticeably less than the other side. But given the price, I thought what more could I expect. A few months on and it stopped working completely.

Biggest negative - the selling company do not care and will not reply to you. I've sent them multiple messages (now on a matter of principle), but they just dont respond.

Pursuing with amazon directly now, I've reported this company and waiting to hear back. Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not original headphones sound hollow and nothing like the genuine one i have, 11 Dec. 2014
A. Wright - See all my reviews
These are not original headphones sound hollow and nothing like the genuine one i have .........cheap fake crap

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Jan. 2015
Sound extremely low volume compared to genuine samsung headsetsI purchased in the past. Close to unusable...

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Dec. 2014
I threw the headset away, you can hardly hear through them. Far from genuine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›