5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Headphones Review
Published 22 months ago by A-Squared100

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine but Knock Off
Just to let people know not to be taken in by the title of these earphones. They are not genuine Samsung but a fairly close copy.
Published 15 months ago by G-man

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Headphones Review, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Genuine GH59-10443B Samsung Black In-Ear Headset Headphone Handsfree Earphone For Galaxy S2 I9100 (Electronics)
Product was delivered as described, i was quite worried about getting a flimsy. fake or unreliable product (and service) but it was all good. I ordered the headphones to replace my recently broken 65 bucks worth beats [by dr. dre], and i must say these are of remarkable quality, as they matched and even surpassed the payload of the beats prior to damage. Bass that fill your ears and massage your brain. Those that listen to soul, jazz, blues and R&B will enjoy these headphones. You might want to turn down the volume of your device if your a rocker, as they are also loud(er) that your typical 3.99 headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 24 Feb 2013
These work just perfectly. Identical to the ones that came with my Samsung. More words to meet the min req length

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine but Knock Off, 7 April 2013
Build quality is good but plasticy (the genuine ones have a velvet soft touch, these don't) and the button is quite "clicky", not as soft as the real thing. They've also missed the radio symbol where the cable splits and only have one set of silicon buds (medium I think. The real ones came with three-small, medium and large).
Sound quality is ok but not as full as the genuine item.
Overall these earphones are ok for the price but not as good as the genuine ones. I wish I could find real ones to replace my broken set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb 2013
I bought it as a replacement for my Son's phone. He was quite happy with the product as a replacement for the original.. all good

1.0 out of 5 stars We need to talk about your definition of "genuine"..., 1 May 2014
...cos sweetheart, this ain't it.

It came with only one pair of those ear plastic bud things (with Samsung earphones you usually get three) and the plastic had sharp edges to them amd hanging bits of plastic, I had to replace those with the ones that I wasn't using from the pack that came with my S4. Strike one.

These headphones are of a shoddy quality (strike two) and emit a very tinny sound (strike three). I have similar pair of earphones from Samsung and their sound quality is leaps and bounds better than these testicles for a substitute I seem to have purchased. Alas, a poor judgment I made and I lamented such a decision, so much so that I gifted them to some poor bastard who cared little about sound quality but even he commented on their poor sound quality and GAVE THEM BACK!

Ugh. Never again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful sound quality., 15 April 2013
They may be fake Samsung headphones (amazon seems littered with knock offs) but these were listed as genuine and if they are then avoid them. Sound is brittle with hardly any bass. The mic works fine and the stop/pause feature works but if you're buying to listen to music then look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 4 Jun 2014
Look nothing like previous Samsung earphones and cable split after a few weeks of occasional use.

They were cheap, but don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 2 May 2014
I've had them 2 week and one of the buds no longer works. I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for its value, 5 Mar 2014
Genuine item and better than the rest. For its price this item is worth every penny and a great substitute for the original that comes with the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 11 Feb 2014
Works for me better than earphones supplied with the phone and a very inexpensive item. Happy with my purchase to date.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›