on 13 May 2011
I've got a real problem with my lower back which somtimes manifests itself as sciatica. Having to sit all day at work isn't good, even if you try to get your posture right. So I thought I'd give this belt a try and I'm really impressed. I can sit for hours without getting the pain in my hip and knee and when I get up out of the chair I still get no pain. You do tend to get a bit sweaty under the belt when wearing it for a while but I'd rather have that than the pain. Also, having to wear a suit for work, you can't really fit it under your clothes. It's ok on dress down Friday's as you can wear it with jeans and under a t-shirt.
11 comment44 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2010
brilliant buy prompt delivery realy pleased and definately helps the back. my dads a big chap and its helped me a great deal when helping to move him etc. great!!!!!!!1
on 25 May 2012
I found the belt very good quality and very confortable. It provided excellent support and for some one with very large frame like me I found it very easy to get on and off.
on 6 July 2010
bought 2 of these belts 1 meedium 1 xlarge both doing the job they where got for aiding back ache but be warned think abut your size when ordering because i got the xlarge for my self but at a push i can get in the medium which was got for my wife.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2012
Struggled with acute pain for 2 weeks and needed help. This brace arrived next day, Put it on and was able to move much more comfortably. You need to take time to get it properly fitted, then you don't notice it! I would recommend it for those who have to keep going and in doing so re-hurt their back, it allows you to carry on and heal.
on 24 December 2010
Bought this for my elderly father who suffers back pain when standing for too long. he wears it every day and has no more pain. he is delighted with it
on 2 April 2011
This belt is great and really does work well. As someone else has said though be careful of the size... mine would fit someone much bigger and the smaller one would have been a better fit. I just get away with it and it's good.
on 18 April 2011
I did not find this item suitable for women as it rode up on the hips when moving and hit me in the chest. Whether this was because of my pear shape, I do not know.
on 28 June 2010
my husband having put his back out recently needed a good suport for his back ,this was a great price with quick delivery & he says its very confortable to wear.
on 15 April 2014
Just what i needed done all that it said it would, first class . Gave great support for my lower back . Only needed to wear it for a sort time and it done the trick