Size: 180|Change

on 26 January 2016
I was initially skeptical about taking such supplements and products. I usually prefer to just rely on the foods I take for my nutritional intake. However, as a uni student, life can be very packed and hectic. It is also difficult to find the time to prepare healthy meals three times a day. Upon reading the largely positive reviews of this product, I decided to give it a go.

Deciding to try Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men is definitely a good decision that I have not regretted. As much as I try to make healthy meals for myself, this product supplements my nutritional intake and it goes beyond my health. I started to feel much more energetic throughout the day after taking this multivitamin. Also, my concentration span seems to be longer and I can stay at work for a longer period of time without getting distracted or having the thoughts of "running away" to do other things.

I have noticed a significant improvement in my workout sessions and regime. I am able to hold out for longer reps and do more counts of my exercise that I do to keep myself active!

No matter whether you are a sports person or whether you do normal day to day work, the Opti-Men multivitamin is sure to provide you with the extra boost to go even further in what you do. Highly recommended to supplement your general health and wellbeing.
on 4 December 2014
The price still the same as before but the pack now come with only 150 capsules not 180 as advertise. Really bad way to trick customers! I've brought about 10 weeks ago and the description of the product still the same.
on 24 June 2016
This supplement has made a great difference to my over all wellbeing.

Over the past 12 months I have increased my gym attendance the the intensity of my sessions and the impact on my body and my mental wellbeing was very noticeable.

It was clear that my body was using a great deal more than I was giving it at the time and as a result I opted to add the Opti-men multivitamins to my routine.

The difference was not instant but after a week and gradually going from 1 a day to 2 and then three a day it was evident that my alertness, recovery time and overall bodily functions were much improved.

I take three a day on none gym days and only one on gym day as I take a pre and post work out supplement which already contains a number of these vitamins in the mix.

The tablets are quite big but if you follow the directions and have them with food they are easy enough to swallow.
on 6 December 2015
The box I received had the seal taken off. Many of the tablets were broken. Not sure if there are really 180 tablets as the box seems half empty. Not sure if the contents are authentic. The "viri blend" is absent on the label. Wasted my money. Stay away from this one.
on 16 March 2015
I am a natural ssceptic when it comes to sports nutrition. However I must say how generally good I've felt since starting on these tablets. I also feel as if I have been boosted in the gym, and I have definitely pushed on. Give these a try!
on 5 June 2014
I work out every day and needed a high strength multi vitamin. They are doing the trick. No funny stomach and my work outs have improved and my overall well being as per the heading: do I need to go into more detail.
on 11 December 2014
Always hard to judge the effects of multivitamine, but these seem to have all bases covered.
easy to swallow and the big jug will last for several months
on 1 May 2013
Iv used many different multivitamin supplements by different companies but id say these and orange triad are head and shoulders above the rest.
It's when you finish the tub and go a week without a multi you see what they do for you. Skin, hair, immune system, recovery from training is all effected.
Opti men are excellent and certainly help me keep in top form and training hard, injury and cold free, throughout the year.
on 22 April 2013
I will get straight to the point, if you are looking for a great all round multi vit/mineral supplement you should give these a try.
It says on the bottle that you should take three a day. I personally only take one a day and it feels enough as I'm using other supplements as well as these.
I have only been taking these for a few days so far and I feel great already, I feel more alert and on the ball so to speak and generally just more healthy.
Combined with a good diet plan and regular exercise of some kind this is a winning formula.
I highly recommend these to others and I am certainly going to stick with this product from now on.
on 27 March 2014
These are great, they have a high dose of every vitamin you need in one capsule! I have it every morning and I feel like it gives me a lot of energy, I've recommended them to friends but the price puts them off.