5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this!
I had originally bought this from Holland & Barrett (at a cheaper price- only because of my employee discount!!) because for the most part I follow a vegetarian diet, but am practically vegan. At any rate, the product merits review.

I'll quickly summarise my full review here in 5 points for lazy people:

1. Even if you're not a vegan and eat red meat,...
Published 13 months ago by CFTeix_1993

2.0 out of 5 stars Oral spray
It doesn't do anything for me, I don't feel any different after using it. Not for me, wish I hadn't bought it.
Published 1 month ago by sigs

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this!, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Better You Boost Pure Energy Oral Spray 25ml (Personal Care)

I'll quickly summarise my full review here in 5 points for lazy people:

1. Even if you're not a vegan and eat red meat, you're just as likely to be deficient in B12.

2. B12 comes from bacteria in the soil, but modern-day agriculture has ruined the soil.

3. There are lots of different forms of B12/Cobalamin. Methylcobalamin is a good supplemental form, and that's what this spray is.

4. If you want to get a proper blood test done to detect non-analogue B12 levels in your blood, go private and ask for a B12 serum test, checking for B12 analogues. This country should do it, unless I'm mistaken.

5. I've tried the product, it tastes really nice and I feel better when I use it.

Full review:

The reality of the matter is, vegan or omnivore, we just aren't getting enough B12 in our diets. This is because of top soil erosion, and because we wash soil off everything we eat. And even if we didn't, modern farming methods (especially non-organic) are destroying the soil. By washing off all of the bacteria from produce, we wash off the same bacteria we get our B12 from.

So unless anyone fancies muddy lettuce, or B12 injections, supplementation is the last resort (though sorting out top soil erosion really is what people need to push for).

Tastes fantastic! I only take one spray daily, but the recommended dosage is 4 daily. You'll wish it was 10 hahahaha! It has a really nice....lollipop-ish(?) flavour, and it has made me feel considerably more energetic, less depressive, and because I'm less tired, I concentrate better at uni.

Plus, another thing worth mentioning is that while there are lots of different forms of B12, many are analogues. GP blood tests are useless when it comes to B12 because no distinction is made between B12 analogues and more bioavailable forms. While analogues make your blood look healthy in GP blood tests that don't account for the differences in B12 types, they can't be used very effectively by your body.

B12 Boost is in the Methylcobalamin supplemental form (which your body can actually USE), not one of those useless B12 analogues that confound blood tests and don't really do anything for you.

If you wanted to check what your levels were at before buying this product (there's not much of a point to do this, but whatever), go to a private clinic if you can afford it and ask for a B12 serum blood test which tests for B12 analogues vs bioavailable forms of B12.

Definitely worth buying in my opinion, so anyone having second thoughts about the product needn't have any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant way to take a Vitamin, 28 Jun 2013
This product works and is the easiest and best way to take vitamins. This is the second time I have bought this product and will carry on using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health "Vavavoom ", 18 Sep 2013
Mrs. L. J. Kenyon "loz51" (Saddleworth Lancs) - See all my reviews
This little bottle is full of "Boom", it does exactly what it says on the packet, I spray two drops under my tongue, first thing in the morning and I go all day, like Sonic the hedgehog, I no longer fall asleep during the day or get tired especially in the afternoon,

It has a pleasant taste, and last quite well, I would recommend this product to anyone who asks.
I must stress that it is important to spray under your tongue as per instructions on the bottle, reason you get the perfect results, if sprayed just in the mouth you do not get the BOOM effect, I know from experience,as when I got I did not read the instructions properly and just sprayed in my mouth,and nothing happened, serves me right lol.

I will be buying this product again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should take it!, 30 Sep 2013
Recommend this to everyone, easy & convenient to take.
Really helps energy. Best way to take supplements.
Try it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Boosts B12, 27 Nov 2013
A pleasant tasting way to take vitamin B12 which is taken into your system via the mucus membrane lining of the mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin B12 spray, 9 Nov 2013
This sublingual spray is suitable for those with a low level of vitamin B12. It is easy to use as all you need to do is spray under the tongue for it to be absorbed easily into the blood stream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Energy Boost, 16 Dec 2013
Dee Dee (SW London, UK) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this spray - as it does give a needed boost when you are tired and need to improve your concentration.
It is worth trying especially if your body is needing a vitamin kick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Oct 2013
Got this due to illness and it arrived on a day when I am feeling very low on energy. Took a dose and I do feel better, may be psychological so will have to see but so far so good. The taste is fine, leaves a little tingle under your tongue for a few minutes but it's nothing to worry about and it goes quickly. Going to invest in some of this as B12 needs to be part of my supplementation and it is refreshing to have this than take capsules. Very happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Oral spray, 7 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good if vit B12 deficient, 28 Nov 2013
But if you're not deficient this little mama can up your level to a dangerous zone, or at least that,s what my GP said when she noticed a remarkable raise in my B12 levels. B aware.

ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)