5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I bought this for my 31 year old Sister as a suprise / silly gift for Christmas as we had similar ones when we were young. It took a bit of getting used to (not as easy when you're 20+ years older)!! Definately worth the giggle!
Published 14 months ago by claire tolliday

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke but easily mended
I had read reviews on this product that it would break easily, but my daughter was adament that she wanted to buy it. So I let her. It did break early on, but it was so easy to fix with a bit of super glue. It was cheaper here than I had found elsewhere so really we got what we paid for.
Published 7 months ago by MissCheeva

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
Don't buy it. Bought this for my little girl for xmas, and it kept breaking after just one spin, she was really upset, as she really wanted one of these. I've just read everyone else's reviews and completely agree... this product should be shelved, not fair on the kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Foot Hula Hoop, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
The structure of this hula hoop makes it impossible to use for more than one swirl of the hoop without it falling apart - very flimsy so has not been used and put to one side. Very disappointed as bought 2, and gave one as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke but easily mended, 2 Sep 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, 11 Aug 2013
Making time to listen (LIVERPOOL, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
My little girl was desperate for one of these, it arrived, it fell apart on the first go, she cried!

1.0 out of 5 stars Foot hula hoop, 10 Aug 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
Unfortunately the item broke on first day of use with plastic long part coming out if the round part. My husband had to glue it back together. I was told this was a reliable one but was v disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 July 2013
M. Crockford (GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
Bought 2 of these for my 4 and 6 year old daughters and both broke away from the ring within the first hour of use. Do not buy these as you will be throwing your money away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, poor quality, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
The ball came flying of the end after the first use, complete waste of money! Will have to glue on myself but shouldnt have to!

3.0 out of 5 stars FOOT HULA HOOP, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Toyrific Toys Foot Hula Hoop (Toy)
Cracked and broke within 2 weeks of not over extensive use. Would not recommend to purchase this toy. Very disapointed and will have to search for a more durable alternative at additional expense.

ARRAY(0xa7f306f0)