TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2015
Absolutely tasteless (go on, try it, it won't harm you) and lets your dog or cat have a better chance at keeping good conditioned teeth and gums.

We use this and the similar item for putting into drinking water (except Benny, our cat, rarely drinks water so we use this now). If it helps your pets' teeth then it must be worthwhile, expecially given how inexpensive this is and how little you need per meal.

It apparently also helps inhibit "doggy breath" but doesn't mention "moggy breath" - we haven't any complaints about Benny's breath, whether it's due to this we don't know but it must help!

We'll continue to use it that's for sure.
on 26 February 2016
I don't really understand how this works but it does. My little terrier suffered from horrendous bad breath due in part to old age and part to teeth problems. This stuff hasn't cured him completely but it has made a huge difference and we can now bear to have him in the same room as us.
on 2 November 2013
Cured the cats problem after only using once, much cheaper than the vet, who charged £46 to walk in the door, many thanks
on 22 February 2014
My dog HATES having her teeth cleaned, so I wish this product worked better than it does. I spray it on every meal, and she still smells! But maybe if I didnt spray at all, her breath would be atrocious!!
on 23 October 2015
Okay, not sure on how well this actually works because so far I've only used this a few times. It kinda smells like plastic or play dough and my cats don't like it and I feel like I'm wasting expensive cat food. On dogs this might work great but cats are fussy s*** at the best of times.
on 6 June 2016
This product has not made a bit of difference to our dogs breath. I think we gave it enough time, the bottle's nearly empty. Very disappointed, I had high hopes. Maybe it would work on less troublesome mouths. Unfortunately my Greyhound's is not one of them.
on 13 May 2016
Have only been using on my cats' food for a few days but already it has made a difference to their breath. Cannnot comment on the plaque as never able to open their mouths to inspect but hopefully it will reduce the need for professional cleaning.
on 23 March 2016
We've been using this spray on our cat's food for about 9 months. We started using it as our cat will only eat soft food and we found we were having to pay for dental work every 12 months when he went for his annual check-up. So I can't really comment yet on its effectivness at keeping teeth clean but I can confirm that it is definitely tasteless and odourless otherwise there is no way he would eat food with it on.
on 3 October 2015
I've been using this product and I have reordered it. Lots of people have noticed how clean my dogs teeth are. I'm tempted to use it on myself.
on 8 January 2015
Have bought this before, not sure how much good it does, I think my dogs teeth look a bit cleaner and definitely nice fresh breath!

See one answered question