5.0 out of 5 stars purrfect!
Published 21 months ago by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought my reaction was maybe due to the writing being dirty inside, so soaked it overnight
Starts off lovely, but scratches very quickly. The item is described as silver, but i have discovered it is silver plated after I had a reaction to it. If I had known it was silver plated I would never have bought it as I can only wear solid silver. I thought my reaction was maybe due to the writing being dirty inside, so soaked it overnight, and all the silver plate has...
Published 2 days ago by C. J. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars purrfect!, 24 Nov 2012
I was unsure what to expect of the ring width wise and being a silver person rather than gold, however was thrilled when the ring arrived. It is approximately 6mm in width so not too bulky and the paw prints and 2CZ stones are small and delicate-they go around half the band, with the inscription on the other half inside. A lovely ring, much more delicate and pretty than expected and a must have for any animal lover or someone who has lost a dear 4 legged friend, plus its for a good cause which makes it even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw print silver ring size O, 6 Sep 2012
FANTASTIC! Ordered 4th delivered 5th couldn't beat that for service. Lovely subtle little ring. Like the engraving inside the ring, how true,can't get better friends than my dogs. Great to know a donation goes towards unlucky animals. Please treat yourself to one of these and do some good in the process, you'll end up with a beautiful item that will put a smile on your face! Once again thanks for wonderful service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Cross Animal Charity Ring, 12 Feb 2012
Absolutely beautiful ring with a lovely inscription, I will always treasure it. Thank you so much for an excellent deal, for such a great cause. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, 30 Jun 2013
I ordered this in a moment of deep sadness after one of my dogs died. Four days later my other dog had a seizure and went to be with her best friend. Then my ring arrived. As a ring, it is very sweet and beautifully engraved. The stones are set in deep, so seem very secure & the paw prints are lovely. A huge amount of detail in a small space. As a guesture of sentimentality; this is especially appropriate for anyone who has lost a pawed friend, as a comforting reminder of the love you shared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue cross ring, 27 May 2013
Absolutely lovely gift as we have just lost our treasured black Labrador Sam and this ring was perfect and of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars my special ring, 5 Mar 2014
a lovely ring as a memory of my beloved Sammy cat that sadly passed away just before Christmas, every time I look at this ring I will think of her.x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 17 Feb 2014
The ring arrived early, I was so excited when it came through the door, I havent taken it off my finger since it arrived. It signifies everything that I believe in. I am animal mad and and will only get rescue dogs and it is true "only true friends will leave paw prints on your heart"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Jan 2014
I purchased this ring for myself. Ring looked exactly as photograph but I must admit it was on the small size. If you've got a specific ring finger In mind I would probably go for a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful ring, and the proceeds go to help the animals!!, 25 July 2014
I absolutely adore this ring, it's fabulous!!
I bought this as a treat for myself; I love my kitty more than anyone else in the world, he's my little soulmate, and I thought that this ring and its engraved verse is perfect as a lovely keepsake of your pet.

It's made of wonderfully polished silver, and the little gold paw prints are very delicate and pretty. There are two sets of three pawprints, and two little cubic zirconias in between the two sets of pawprints.
The cubic zirconais are set very well and are flush with the surface of the ring (perhaps even a little below the surface) so it's impossible for them to drop out or get caught on anything that might fetch them out.

The message inside is engraved very well and the letters are very clear so you can read it perfectly without having to squint or puzzle at what it says.
I did notice a previous reviewer state that it said just 'prints' rather than 'pawprints' but I can confirm that mine does indeed say 'pawprints'.

The width of the ring is about 5mm, looks about the same width as your standard type of wedding ring.

I am so so thrilled with this ring, I wear it on my index finger and it looks so lovely and pretty, and it's also very comfortable to wear, very light and comfy, but not flimsy - it's really good quality thick silver.

It arrives in a nice blue ring box with a white satin lining, with 'Blue Cross' printed on the white satin inside the lid.

I was also very pleased that the Blue Cross gets a donation from the sale of these rings (and the other jewellery too) so I know that my money will be helping some poor animals.

Also can't fault delivery - it was delivered in less than 24 hours and was packed very well so that the ring box didn't get damaged.

Thrilled to bits with this, I shall never take it off; I would recommend it to anyone who has (or has lost) a beloved pet and wants a keepsake. Every time I look at it when I'm out, I'm reminded that my lovely kitty is waiting at home to welcome me home!

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning ring, 2 Jan 2014
beautiful ring to remember 5 lost dogs, design is stunning, comfy to wear, been looking for that extra special ring for the wife, who loves it, I found it with this stunning ring, perfect, also helps support a wonderful, caring cause, The Blue Cross, thank you Blue Cross for a lovely ring to remember all our lost pets,