on 8 December 2012
It is handy to slip in my bag and I know the camera will be intact when I arrive at my destination. It doesn;t take up room and will fit in a shoe. The strap keeps it safe when handling.
on 3 December 2012
really sturdy little case, matches my silver camera., would recommend it if you have camera to protect. i wouldnt be without it.
on 18 January 2014
I would recommend this case as a purchase because it is tough with rounded edges that won't poke through your pocket. It is just the right size for my camera and very portable. I am sure that it will continue to give enough protection which is why I gave it a top rating. I have had it for a few months now.
on 14 November 2013
Bought this for my grandson as he had a Nikon L27 camera for his birthday and thought it would be a good idea to have a hard case to protect it.
Very pleased with design & quality and it fits the bill perfectly, delivered very quickly and I would recommend it.
VINE VOICEon 19 October 2014
This was for my daughters little camera which she needs to carry round all the time. It protects the camera well whilst it is rattling around in her copious handbag and looks bright and attractive. Good price too.
on 14 January 2013
i was unable to have the colour originally ordered so had to choose another which is quite acceptable and fits the camera. Unfortunately, if you put spare batteries it the pocket provided the case will not close.
on 18 December 2013
Having two daughters having the same compact cameras but different colours this made it ideal to ensure that not only do they not get their cameras mixed up but their cases are also as individual as they are
on 3 November 2012
this is avery good product but found it difficult to get camera out it does not open wide enough so it makes it difficult
on 5 October 2012
A lot can happen to your camera if you don't protect it.. the hard, shockproof case is not only funky.. but keeps my coolpix L25 safe, dry and clean.. and ready ro use with the slide of a zip!!
on 2 January 2014
Perfect fit for my granddaughters Nikon L27. Is a hard shell case which will protect the camera well and comes with neck strap. Could not complain about anything and the price is outstanding.