4.0 out of 5 stars e/cellent product
I bought this treadmill for my daughter, since the old one died. She tells me this is an excellent buy. The only reason she gave it four stars instead of five is because of the buttons for speed on the handle bars, which at times are in the way.
Published 19 months ago by mrs hermien turner-cain

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Prepared of the Maintenance
So i bought this for my home gym after searching the internet for the best Treadmill, whilst sticking to a rather low budget. I didn't want to go any cheaper as the cheaper ones seemed very flimsy, this one is durable and strong but I've had numerous issues with this machine which would have probably put me off buying it before. This was mainly down to the following:...
Published 11 months ago by Nickh123

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Prepared of the Maintenance, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)

1. Maintaining the machine, you are told to regularly apply lubricant to the machine, yet the instructions are so poor I had to check youtube for a guide.

2. Once it had been lubricated I realised that the running belt wasn't aligning properly and kept slipping to one side, so again I had to youtube the issue. I found out it was down to one side being tighter than the other, so losen or tighten one of the sides to balance it, sounds easy right? Well after about 10 attempts and an hour spent I eventually got the belt re-aligned and working.

3. However my problem wasn't solved still as I began running on the machine and it was making a funny noise, the only advice I could get was to apply more lubricant, which of course meant going through stages 1 and 2 again.

4. This was all before I'd even had a proper run on the machine which was frustrating to say the least.

5. Also this machine is pretty big, I have my own dedicated gym so space isn't so much an issue but for a standard house I think this would take up a lot of room and space may be an issue.

Overall I suppose I should have researched more before investing in this machine but If you do decide to go for it then read up online on how to look after your machine because for me the maintaining of this machine wasn't easy nor user friendly.

4.0 out of 5 stars e/cellent product, 24 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
Really good treadmill, comfortable to both run and walk on, easy to use and am overall really happy with the purchase, just a shame it doesn't have an incline

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking machine, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
Arrived when it said it would. Was very easy to assemble (with the help of a strong man) but works perfectly. Is a little loud, but we are doing fine! It folds up easily enough also to create space when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and cheaper than the gym, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
I'm very pleased with this treadmill. It's a heavy, well made, substantial piece of kit which took about an hour to put together, single handed, and is now getting regular use. It's going to save me a fortune in gym fees (together with the York cross trainer/bike) and it feels like it should last. For the price this was a no brainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
A very substantial treadmill feels it should have been more expensive. I only do the basics, but it has many features for the more advanced.

Very pleased with it so far

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall Good Treadmil, 30 July 2013
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
Works better then other products of similar range but not a heavy use equipment. Consumes lot of power, Very Heavy 65 Kg.
Not an easy to assemble it and fold it and chances of getting hurt while assembling which happened in my case. Poor instructions, expensive engineer call out in case of breakdown.
Overall I would give 7 out of 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars great treadmill, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
very pleased with this, excellent value for money. Shame this display is only in Km/hr, you can't change to miles, and there's no pause button, so if the phone rings or the doorbell goes, you lose your run so far. You do have to be a bit careful with the start/stop button on the handles - it's very easy to hit the stop button by mistake!! Then the treadmill slows to a stop, and you can't stop the process. Really minor things, because overall, really pleased with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
The treadmill is not noisey, does not take up too much space in our spare room, and folds up to move out of the way if necessary, You can monitor the calories you are burning, the speed and incline you are walking/running. My family are making good use of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, 25 April 2014
This review is from: York Active 110 Treadmill (Sports)
Really pleased with this machine. Very easy to put together, but you will need to be patient and align the track correctly at the start to avoid problems later. I find the machine quiet and very robust even with my bulk running on it!.

I am already feeling the difference in using it from a stamina perspective, and my average walking pace has already increased a lot after just a short time.

York Active 110 Treadmill