4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bin, does what I needed it to do.
The bin is fine, the only niggle I had is one of the clips that holds the central divider was broken so I had to repair before I could use it. I suppose that I could have sent it back but it didn't seem worth the hassle when super glue did the job.
Published 16 months ago by Hard working mother

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 3 x 75l compartments but 75l in total
Was expecting 3 comartments of 75l. I made decision to buy this one on the basis of total of 225l as this compared to similar bins made this the best value so bit disappointed that only 75 in total. As can be put outside keeping it was looking for something weather proof but description is misleading!!!!!
Published 18 months ago

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bin, does what I needed it to do., 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: 50x75x37cm Ecopat Recyclying Bin with 3 x 25 Litre Compartments/ Total Capacity 75 Litres - Grey (Garden & Outdoors)

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Bin, 5 Jun 2013
I wanted to find something not too huge but that would have all the recycling together rather than in 3 separate bins. This is as I wanted although I'm finding the compartments are a little small at 25L. However, I searched for a long time and could not find anything with larger compartments in one unit. I do have one complaint - the delivery company! The box arrive a little battered with a large hole in the side. When we unpacked the bin the side ridge around the lid has been snapped and was hanging off. However as this has not affected it's use and the bin will be in a cupboard I did not bother returning it and am happily using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even though description was wrong it was a good buy!, 11 May 2013
I bought this to replace the plastic sacks we were using to store recycling trash prior to putting it outside. Although the description at the time said 3 x 75 litre compartments, I had decided that they were 25L based on previous reviews. And I was right. The item I bought was reduced and came with a clip broken but it did not matter when assembling the unit. It is now in my hall and my trash has a new home! An excellent purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 3 x 75l compartments but 75l in total, 24 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Jun 2014
This is a good option and I am very pleased with it. It keeps the recycling neat and tidy, out of view and away from the elements until collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Recycling solutioj, 16 May 2014
My husband is a recycling devotee and I was fed up with a littered kitchen. This sits outside the back door and keps both of us happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye recycling clutter!, 13 Mar 2014
Great box, very sturdy, good sized sections for a family of 4 to fill. Shame it didn't have a section for cans, hence dropping one star but apart from that a great purchase and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 Mar 2014
nice job for the price, a slight bit too big in physical space, but i suppose it has just the right amount of room for rubbish! a tiny bit plastic and the little clips for holding the bags always fall off and fall into the bin bags! :'( all in all though a great job for the price, would recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recycling bin 3x25 l, 1 Dec 2013
Bin is allright, arrived ok although I have been waiting for it to be dispatched for quite a long time(4-5 days).
It has got two plastic things inside that one have to open and use as separators for inside the bin. Once I opened them both, I fitted the inside but the lid stayed a little bit open and I forced one of them and one little leg at the top of the separator broke quite easily. All in all , it's a good bin and would buy it again. It is cheap and does the work. Hope it will last a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long, 23 Nov 2013
I was looking for an outdoor recycling bin as we don't really have space for it in the house. This one described as weatherproofed and suitable for outdoor use only lasted for a few days. I have just been putting some cardboard in it noticed it is cracked all over and one of the lid hinges has snapped off. Very disappointed.

25.86