on 15 June 2014
I love the look of these boots - they actually look much better as they are worn in. They are quite comfortable. I've actually owned two pairs. Bottom line is that they don't last very long. The first pair lasted 6 months (pretty much daily wear in fairness) and the stitching from the upper to the sole came apart leaving a hole. The second pair only lasted a couple of weeks before the stitching on the 'wing' part of the upper came apart. All in all they are nice looking but poorly made. Shame.
on 25 February 2013
I've bought Red Tape shoes previously and they always been good quality, these are no exception. A fashion leather desert boot at a great price. Can't go wrong.
on 19 August 2013
Totally fantastic, beautiful, well made, by far the best boots I have ever bought.
I would totally and completely recommend these boots to anyone.
The quality is fantastic.
on 23 November 2013
These were bought as a Christmas present for my husband. I asked him to try them on before I wrapped them to ensure they fit and were what he wanted. They look lovely on and he says the sole is better than he thought and they are comfy too..bonus! They have now been wrapped and put away. They were promptly delivered in their own box encased in plastic.
on 9 November 2013
The shoes fit well and look very nice. The leather though is very rigid and it will take some time to break it in. Good quality for money overall.
on 28 November 2013
Good quality leather. Will need softening up but they will soon get comfortable once worn .Good value for money shoes.
on 3 May 2014
These are fantastic boots and are really durable. I buy a new pair of brown leather red tape boots about every 6 months and they last ages with daily wear. They will last longer than 6 months but I just like new shoes. Good value for money at about £30 a pair. Comparable with £60 - £100 designer brands.
on 26 May 2014
Initially I was disappointed - the 'dark brown' colour wasn't as dark as in the photo and I was going to return them. However, I tried them on with a few pairs of trousers and decided to keep them. Like the square-ish toe, nice stitching - good quality all round
on 14 April 2014
Fits well, good boot. Not cheaply made either. Comfy. For the price you cant go wrong really. Buy this boot
on 25 February 2014
These boots are sturdy but light. I wore them for six weeks whilst teaching in Africa and they held up really well in the hot dry weather. I've since worn them a few times in rainy England and they're up to that too. I tend to be heavy on the outside of the heels of my shoes, but these soles are tough and haven't worn down. I'll definitely buy another pair.