5.0 out of 5 stars warm
This hoodie is great, good material and good fit. Will be buying more as incredibly comfortable and versatile. Great choice of colours too.
Published 9 months ago by Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly tight around hips!
Published on 7 Sep 2012 by Nerdtress

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly tight around hips!, 7 Sep 2012
This shirt i soft, has a pretty colour and nice, long sleeves. And I really wish I could wear it. Unfortunately, it is so insanely tight around the hips, that I can't zip it up. If I pull the bottom up to my waist and zip it, it fits roomily around the waist and chest, but there's no way I can pull the bottom part down where it belongs. I'll probably not return it and just end up wearing it around the house on cold days, since it's so nice and soft, but can't recommend byuing this hoodie.

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd shape, 16 Aug 2012
Laura Mcnaughton (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES PLAIN ZIP HOODIE JACKET PLUS SIZES (Apparel)
Hoodie was a very unusual shape - too baggy at the top and too tight at the bottom - not so accurate a fit as the picture would have you believe. Sleeves were ridiculously long too. Sent straight back. Lost £6 between postage there and return as seller no longer pays for return. Won't shop here again, sorry.
(Bought size 20 because I wanted a baggy fit, usually a size 18.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosey material, 30 Jun 2014
Fits my husband better, not made for a womans body at all. Cosey, heavy material tho. Good quality and good sturdy hood.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits fine, 6 April 2014
Fits true to size. Bit annoying that it doesn't tumble dry, and it has gone a bit 'bobbly' after being washed regularly. Would buy another one at this price

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, 12 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 2 Sep 2013
Not great quality, but as described ,and as i expected for the price .. size and color true to description,

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this and I shall buy another., 12 Jun 2013
I love this jacket. I shall order another in a different colour and a smaller size. My size is 18, but I think that I shall buy a 16 next time. I wear mine down to the stables on these chilly spring mornings and they keep me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 30 May 2013
very nice material, real comfy, nice and bright colors. i would order a size above your usual as its tight around the chest (just to be safe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously comfy, 14 Mar 2013
I chose this item because it was a reasonable price, and I was over the moon when it arrived, its good quality, fits brilliantly and is super cosy.
Also arrived very quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Arms, 15 Sep 2014
L Gregory "LOU" (England) - See all my reviews
For the money this is a really nice well made jacket but the sleeve length seems out of proportion as are really quite long and the hips seemed a little tight (but then that is probably my body shape).