on 29 February 2016
Pretty pleased with my purchase, it looks good and went together fairly easily. I say fairly easily and it was once I'd realised there were 2 different lengths of screwed rod and put the wrong ones in. The only other word of caution is you do need an adjustable spanner, the spanner that comes with it is useless and the extending nuts are all different sizes.
on 13 November 2014
Fits well in the space I had available and matches my TV unit as well. It looks stylish and modern and there is plenty of room for my stereo and all my CD's. My husband had a slight problem when putting it together and it took him ages and lots of swearing, which is why I have only given 4 stars.
on 11 August 2015
this item arrived when it should have and was fairly easy to assemble. the instructions were very easy to follow and it looks great in my living room. the shelf capacity is quite large and, as long as you dont use furniture polish on the glass, it is easy to clean and looks good.
on 27 November 2015
Really pleased with the unit as I wanted it to store those large kitchen appliances that take up so much room on the work surfaces. Most I looked at didn't have the depth I needed, this is perfect and just what I wanted. Easy to assemble and really sturdy.
on 7 November 2014
Deliver said 1-5 days and this did in Fact come in 1 day nice surprise :-). Looks gorgeous in my restyled room may get a smaller one to stand next to it! Really good quality and stylish......highly recommend!
on 7 January 2015
Once assembled which was quick and easy, it looks stunning in my living room, very tall which is what i wanted and the space between each shelf was very spacious. If i had the room i would buy another one :)
on 1 May 2016
Bought this unit on an offer and can say I'm not disappointed it looks great on black glass and chrome, also is really strong and steady! Well worth the price and one heck of a bargain on offer!
on 12 May 2014
Purchased this on Friday lunch time and paid for normal delivery and it arrived next day before lunch product was as described good quality and put together very easy Thank you great service
on 8 May 2013
Love this item..
Looks really really nice when put up.
Had an attempt myself but gave up lol left it out for hubby to do when he came back from work. Woke up and it was up.:)
Love it with all the little pretty silver and glass nick nacks and picture frames.
Overall good buy would recommend as price is best on amazon and saw the same thing in argos for well over £100!!
on 26 June 2015
Easy to assemble, looks great. Well worth the money and I'm debating whether to get a second unit for another room. Very happy with this purchase.