on 12 July 2014
When I bought my Nikon D3100, the guy at the store told me that although it had a mini-HDMI out, there was no way of connecting it to a monitor for viewing while recording, which I kinda hoped it did for what I wanted. It's becoming increasingly popular to use DSLR cameras as film cameras (for the budding filmmaker) and so it was of some importance that this goal was met; which allegedly, it didn't. Never the less, the camera offered a multitude of other features that I found perfect for my purposes, so I bought it, even though it seemed that one particular (and substancial need) wouldn't be satisfied.

As everyone knows by know, and I confirmed it, the guy at the store isn't always right! Determined, and after searching the web for a solution for that particular conundrum, I found that you can indeed connect a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable for viewing whatever you want on the screen. THAT MEANS playback video, playback photo, video RECORDING and taking snapshots. Yes, you can even see yourself while recording yourself... You get the picture (pun intended). And this particular cable did it for me.

It was EXACTLY what I was looking for, and it 100% served my needs.

Awesome item. Really happy I bought it!
on 22 July 2013
Knowing that most HDMI cables offer the same sound/picture quality regardless of price and branding, this offered great value for money. Image and sound quality from my D3100 to my HDTV is perfect allowing me to review my pictures and video on a 46" screen. Delivered within 2 days and the delivery was free.
on 3 October 2012
fast turn around and great custmer service product work great with nikon d3100 even when doing live shot and clear image many t hanks
on 28 December 2012
This cable is a necessary but worthy purchase to all photographers who wish to show their pics and videos in HD.
on 26 June 2013
This is a very useful cable, looks heavy and works just fine. No cons of any shape, just perfect product
on 26 September 2013
So far I have only used it once, but it worked fine when I did use it. so far so good
on 27 August 2013
I bought this lead to connect my Nikon d5100 to an HDMI TV, after many hours of fighting with it I bought a vastly more expensive lead locally which worked first time. The upshot of this is I have now thrown the lead in the bin! Waste of time and money.
on 31 March 2014
Easy way to view photos before I download them from the camera and just long enough to see the photos and operate the camera. Good purchase.
on 22 August 2014
Did not work with Nikon D5100 on 3 different HDMI tv/monitors. Alternative mini HDMI cable worked fine.
on 17 July 2014
Fits my Nikon D3100 to view video on my Panasonic HD TV.