5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy It!
Seriously, just buy it!

If you like Jimmy Cliff, reggae and or ska you wont be disappointed. It is produced by Tim Armstrong, the lead singer of Rancid (hence the Ruby Soho cover).

I genuinely like every song on the album and I dont own many albums that I can honestly say that about.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. R. G. Brown

Jimmy Cliff has to be one of my all time favourite artists. This album is good undoubtedly. The problem here is that the stuff Jimmy was doing in the sixties and seventies was so iconic that he has given himself too much to live up to. I have to say the older stuff wins out, despite or perhaps because of the more modern production on Rebirth.
Published 5 months ago by Curtis

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Cliff has to be one of my all time favourite artists. This album is good undoubtedly, 21 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy It!, 8 May 2014
Mr. R. G. Brown (England) - See all my reviews
Seriously, just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 6 Sept. 2012
Mr. H. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
Jimmy's getting on a bit now and the years of his heyday were well before I was born but this album says something to me ,and if you've got half a brain for a lyric or half a grasp of rhythm, it'll do something for you. Upon the first listen two things become clear: 1) Jimmy has something to say about the world we live in and 2) he still knows how to say it. Some of this is pure joy. Check out his version of "Guns of Brixton" in particular. Just buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Album from the King of Reggae, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
Wow... what a fantastic album - some really great tunes on here - Jimmy Cliff really goes back to his roots on this CD, but keeps the fresh feel to all of the tunes. All the songs are instantly catchy but still grow on you even more over time... Its really hard to pick a favourite, I guess it depends what I feel like when listening to this CD - Great lyrics, music, production and amazing lead vocals from Jimmy Cliff as ever. A definite must have :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like A Well Aged Whisky, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
FABULOUS he's great even after all those years in the Music business

5.0 out of 5 stars KING OF KINGS BACK ON FORM, 21 July 2012
Mr. M. Green "jettboy" (aldridge wmids) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
This new album really puts Jimmy Cliff back on top ,nearly all the songs are in the same vein as the sort of stuff that made Jimmy popular before . The album is a real return to form after a few mis-steps with polished modern reggae albums of late . If you like Jimmy Cliff you will love this ..I do !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 July 2012
Del Finch "Del Finch" (Rudloe, Wilts, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
Magnificent. Every track is magical. It's the reggae album of The Summer That Never Was, but it'll bring the sunshine in to your life. An uplifting treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rebirth (Audio CD)
Brought this on request for my brother,who loved it and recommends it highly. Great service and pristine item.Good gift purchase.

Rebirth