5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving device.
I wanted a small record player for my teenage daughter to play all my vintage records on,this fitted the bill perfectly.It's small enough to store away neatly,but that does not deflect from the sound quality .Additional speakers can be attached,but she is more than happy with the sound/volume it produces.
Published 4 months ago by sue leech

1.0 out of 5 stars American lead attached
Published 1 month ago by S. Sutcliffe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving device., 13 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Mar 2014
My dad used to be a DJ and so has boxes and boxes of records, so I thought I could try out some on this to see how they sounded compared to the CDs and iTunes I'm used to. I have to say, I love how it looks and it plays beautifully. I expected the speakers to sound a little tinny but not at all. I thought I was the only one bothered about getting this, but as soon as it arrived both my parents and my Auntie were crowded round excited to hear their nostalgia, and even they weren't disappointed.
So they product is fantastic, and it came in 3 days- amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit, 18 Jan 2014
great bit of kit,but the speakers could be a little louder,you can always add extra speakers
I would recommend this as a starter/portable player if you don't want/need a big Hi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turntable., 19 Dec 2013
Excellent design and very compact (and love the colour!). Perfect for what we wanted. Sound may not be good enough for real music buffs but it does have the capability to connect to other sound systems. Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing lead, 24 Feb 2014
J. G. Moore (U/K) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a present for our daughter,when she opened it to use it there was no AC adaptor in the box by the time i got home from eork her husband had found an ACadaptor to fit it so she could use it. Other than that she was pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Crossley Cruiser3 speed turntable, 2 Feb 2014
Mr. K. R. Paterson (Newmarket, Suffolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It does the job but it is difficult to imagine it will still be around in 20 years - like the old ones !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Crosley Cruiser Briefcase Style Three-Speed Portable Vinyl Turntable with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Black (Electronics)
Got mine today, came extremely quick and is beautiful! Sound is a quite tinny if you turn the volume up too much but like it says in other reviews, it can easily be plugged into a seperate speaker. I also read about it coming with an American adapter, but if you've ordered it from the actual amazon instead of the market (I'm assuming that's why other people's plugs were American), it comes with an English plug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, nice design and sounds ok, 17 Mar 2014
I wanted a cheap turntable to start my vinyl collection, and I am really happy with this one. Nice design and good sound quality for less than 100 pounds, I totally recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars American lead attached, 11 Mar 2014
S. Sutcliffe - See all my reviews
Having ordered this item twice as the first one has disappeared after waiting three weeks for delivery. A replacement finally arrived only to find we were unable to use it as it has an American lead. Having found an adapter suitable there was still not any power to the system. My husband bought another adapter and still no power to the unit. I believe this is faulty and of very poor quality we now have to return the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow it's brilliant glad to see vinyl coming back, 8 Jan 2014
My daughter loves this record player, easy to install colour combinations are great, very retro as she says, quick delivery and well packaged, sound is good, quality of player is good, will happily recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›