5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money
Published 19 months ago by Ann

2.0 out of 5 stars Many pieces marked/chipped
Easy to assemble and high gloss finish makes it look like a premium stand. However be aware this impression of quality is superficial.

Several of the panel were marked, luckily on the underside so not noticeable. However the top part of the stand had a crack which is not so easy to hide :-( -if it was no so bulky / heavy i would probably have returned it.
Published 21 months ago by Sherlock Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 7 Sept. 2013
Ann (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this TV stand for our 32" plasma TV that is in our conservatory. I wanted a small/compact white TV stand as our conservatory is only small and it has white PVC doors/windows, hence the white stand matches perfectly with rest of decor i.e. white gloss window ledges, white gloss skirting etc and it fits neatly in a corner. But be aware that it is a small stand and the 32" plasma TV just about fits across (width) of the shelf without sticking out and the glass shelf is just about big enough to hold a sky box (the bottom shelf is slightly bigger). Also I managed to assemble the unit (without my husband's help!) I found the instructions fairly easy to follow. The only thing that I would have preferred, if the stand was made slightly taller i.e. with feet rather than having the bottom shelf sitting on the floor! But all in all I think that this stand is good value for money and ideal for additional TV's in smaller rooms/children's rooms, where space is limited etc. Also having read other reviews regarding this stand, I agree that it does not feel extremely sturdy but as plasma TV's are not that heavy, this really is not much of a problem. But it looks good quality albeit being only MDF, even with a few minor imperfection white gloss finish, here and there, but not noticeable unless actually looking for it!. With regard to some reviews saying that the decor 'white cover caps' keep falling off, I cannot confirm one way or another as I have not yet used them, because where I have placed the TV stand in a corner, the holes in question are not visible, but I think this issue could be remedied by using a little super glue!? So far I am very happy with this smart white high gloss TV stand and I would recommend it to anyone that needs an additional stand for spare rooms etc (I believe it also comes in black gloss, if white is not ideal!). Hope this review is of some help!

2.0 out of 5 stars Many pieces marked/chipped, 13 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 25 Feb. 2013
Absolutely impossible to fault at the price. Quality is excellent and the white high-gloss finish looks stunning. Thought: I have to paint the bedroom again to get the wood looking this white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: VonHaus Black High Gloss MDF TV stand with Tempered Glass Shelf for up to 37" TVs (Electronics)
The build quality better than I expected for the (very) cheap price. A good basic unit. Very good delivery. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 15 Mar. 2013
item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. well wrapped and secure and easy to put together. the only problem was that the white cover clips to cover screws did not fit, not a problem as they cant be seen anyway. would recommend and use again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern and Stylish..... You Don't Even Need A Loan!, 10 Aug. 2014
My old tv cabinet had reached the end of it's life. Every time I opened a drawer it was like playing Jenga. They just all collapsed into a hideous mess in front of me. For months I had played the game where I picked them up, fixed them and put them back but one day it really annoyed me, so I went onto Amazon and found this white and glass tv cabinet.

I think I paid about £50 for this. I am very happy. It was here within 3 days of me ordering. It was very well packed to avoid any damage or possibility of being smashed. A little niggle was there was a tiny chip on one of the white side stands at the top, but now it is all together you cannot see it. I didn't complain about it because it was well packaged with lots of polysterene, and seeing as I can't see it, there's no problem!.

Took me about half an hour to put together. Not really that challenging, easy instructions and nothing was missing from the screws and bolts.

Looks really good now the tv is on it. Only downside is the shelf does slightly slant.... I don't know why. We followed the instructions and even tried turning the piece that holds the glass around, but still it's a bit wonky. It doesn't matter, I am really happy with the unit and for £50 I can't really grumble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 14 Nov. 2012
Mr. G. T. Jones (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to put together.
It is a substantial piece of furniture - not "tacky".
Proved to be a very stable base for my 32" TV.
Well-pleased with my purchase. Worth quite a bit more than the current Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv stand, 23 Nov. 2013
exactly what I wanted and as described it the advert I would recommend this to everyone very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK HIGH GLOSS MDF TV STAND, 18 Sept. 2013
very stable,and look good with my tv on it,i'll recommend it to friend,but had to as a friend to help put it up..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item., 29 Mar. 2013
Mrs. C. Crabbe "Scot maid" (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
This item was just what I wanted. It is very solidly made and accommodates my other machines on it's sturdy shelves/