5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying
I'm always doubtful of products like this, but this item has proved itself 100%.

It's flexible, making it easy to cleat around door frames etc., and fits each end without being too tight or too loose. Although I didn't need the connector, it will be kept for future use.

If needed, I wouldn't hesitate in buying the same again.
Published 4 months ago by Mr Sequah

2.0 out of 5 stars not the correct length as stated
Package arrived in good time, however once opened the package it was not the 3 meter length as stated when i bought the item instead it was 1 meter.
As I needed the 3 meter cable for my tv, the length was too short.
I did not want to pay more money to return the item to the seller so I bought another cable from another seller.
Published 16 months ago by povodavo

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: kenable RF Right Angle TV Aerial Plug Video Cable & Coupler 3m (Electronics)

If needed, I wouldn't hesitate in buying the same again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cables, 22 Mar. 2014
Christopher Jordan (UK) - See all my reviews
Do exactly what they should at a great price and with a quick service I'll definitely buy them again in my new house when I need more cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 Dec. 2013
Good value I got it in quick sticks and it works perfectly sooooo pleased thank you kenable ace item love it

2.0 out of 5 stars not the correct length as stated, 27 Nov. 2013
As I needed the 3 meter cable for my tv, the length was too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Jan. 2013
The cable arrived promptly and was perfect for wall mounted tv with no interference considering the length of the cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service - great product., 18 Dec. 2012
Just what I needed to connect our kitchen TV to the aerial socket after changing the layout of the room. A very useful product and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Idea!, 7 Oct. 2012
After buying a slim mount tv bracket I decided I'd need this. Really pleased with the idea and it just makes sense. My TV is mounted to the wall and there are no cables/connections being jammed at the back. Someone had the right idea coming up with this!

2.0 out of 5 stars rf ra tv aerial cable, 14 Jan. 2015
not very good quality - does tend to not get me a good picture replaced since with bettery quality ones

3.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied., 4 Jan. 2015
Exactly as stated in the description and promptly delivered. I am satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Good value, prompt delivery, many thanks