5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cables
Do exactly what they should at a great price and with a quick service I'll definitely buy them again in my new house when I need more cables.
Published 5 months ago by Christopher Jordan

2.0 out of 5 stars not the correct length as stated
Package arrived in good time, however once opened the package it was not the 3 meter length as stated when i bought the item instead it was 1 meter.
As I needed the 3 meter cable for my tv, the length was too short.
I did not want to pay more money to return the item to the seller so I bought another cable from another seller.
Published 9 months ago by povodavo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cables, 22 Mar 2014
Christopher Jordan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RF Right Angle TV Aerial Freeview Plug Video Cable & Coupler 3m (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 3 Dec 2013
Good value I got it in quick sticks and it works perfectly sooooo pleased thank you kenable ace item love it

2.0 out of 5 stars not the correct length as stated, 27 Nov 2013
As I needed the 3 meter cable for my tv, the length was too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Jan 2013
The cable arrived promptly and was perfect for wall mounted tv with no interference considering the length of the cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service - great product., 18 Dec 2012
Just what I needed to connect our kitchen TV to the aerial socket after changing the layout of the room. A very useful product and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Idea!, 7 Oct 2012
After buying a slim mount tv bracket I decided I'd need this. Really pleased with the idea and it just makes sense. My TV is mounted to the wall and there are no cables/connections being jammed at the back. Someone had the right idea coming up with this!