4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Flights, 14 Aug. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SANDINI TravelFix Travel Pillow - ERGONOMIC FIT - Flexi Size (S/M/L) -basic - Microfiber (Luggage)
Red eye flights are not my forte, I dislike them, I am usually unable to sleep on planes. On my last flight, I sat next to a pilot who was returning home to Boston. He told me that he uses a neck pillow when he flies as a passenger, particularly when it is a Red a Eye flight. It keeps his neck and head supported, and he is able to sleep.

I purchased this neck pillow, hoping it might be useful. The moment I put it on around my neck, my head and neck did, indeed, feel supported. About 30 minutes into the flight, I fell asleep. I slep for 3 hours, and it was a very relaxing sleep. It was only 3 hours, but if I keep using this pillow, my hope is that I can extend any red eye flight travel into 5-6 hours of sleep. In the meantime I will do what I can go avoid red eye flights, but if I have no choice, I know what I will do.

Recommended. prisrob 08-13-14

5.0 out of 5 stars very clever design, thank you!, 31 Mar. 2015
I have chronic arthritis in my neck and as I am getting older (62) I am worried about travelling to see my family might have to be curtailed! Airplanes now have you sitting up with very little recline, making for painful journeys but this pillow shape is really so simple and very clever! support in the right places and something to hold your head in place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable cushion, 12 Dec. 2014
Great quality, soft and cosy material with useful travel bag...looking forward to using it when flying to Australia next week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used item at home and found it to be helpful ..., 31 July 2014
Used item at home and found it to be helpful for my neck. Has not been able to use it for travelling as yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect way to travel long haul!, 8 Sept. 2014
The perfect way to travel long haul! Very comfortable and the carry bag is a great idea.