Size: AGE 10 - 12 YRS (XL)|Change

on 24 February 2014
Although rather creased from the packaging it washed well (on a silk wash) and ironed up ok. Fitted lovely and was warm with a t shirt and shorts underneath. I thought my 6 year old son looked very cute for his Victorian day at school, unfortunately some children said he looked like a leprechaun - the green hat did kind of give it that look so if he has to wear it again I'll get a flat cap!
on 10 February 2016
Well, I was a bit afraid to buy this costume, but I gave it a go. And guess what, it is a great one! The hat is not flimsy at all, as the other say. It is a soft fabric, but keeps the shape when you fix it. I bought this costume for my 4.5 yr old the size for 6-8 yr and is perfect on him. He is about 113cm tall anyway so I went for the size which is not exactly for his height. The costume needs to be ironed before the first use, but ironing inside out won't make a problem. :) Its a great costume, very pleased with it. We are going to wear it today.
on 4 July 2014
Bought this for my son for school. Delivered on time and did fit well too
on 3 August 2014
Nice costume but sizing not accurate trousers only just below the knee on my 11year old boy and jacket a bit tight. Hat very flimsy and I didn't use it. However with added assessories of my own it made a greAt costume when my son had to play fagin and the short trousers didn't really matter.
on 13 May 2016
My 10 year old son loved this for his Victorian day at school. Jacket is fab but trousers a little thin so had to wear long johns underneath. The hat looked awful so I bought a cap separately. Would recommend this outfit though
on 10 November 2014
My grandson has to wear this tomorrow for a Victorian day at school,I havnt seen him in it yet but it seems to be well made and as I only had a days notice to get it the delivery was spectacular,I got it the next day,brilliant.
on 30 December 2015
Great product. Sizing a little strange and hat is as described by others, but overall, very satisfied. My son loved it and he looked a lot more well-to-do than the other Victorian urchins in his school concert :-)
on 22 March 2016
Delivered on a timely manner.
Hat looks horrible,fits horrible,like someone chewed it an spat it
Other items are ok,but so much under the expectations
Overall-waste of money
on 13 March 2016
I thought this was very good value for money, I ordered it as a last minure outfit for world book day - I got size 8-10 for my 8-year-old daughter and it fit well.
on 17 March 2014
I thought this outfit was good for the money. Worth paying the extra few pounds. My son is 5 and wearing the age 6-8 costume which fits well.

See one answered question