5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and sturdy dog bowls
Had previously bought the smaller bowl and stand and was impressed with it's sturdiness, so decided to go for the bigger again bowls for my Malamutes, absolutely brilliant still stays upright when they get banged into thankfully, as it's a hell of a lot of water, will be buying my other 2 Malamutes the same size as can fit all their raw food into it. Really excellent buy
Published 19 months ago by Angela

3.0 out of 5 stars Double feeder stand for large greyhound
We had to send the first product back as it was of poor quality. The black finish was pitted. The joints were sharp and the packaging was damaged on the inside.Amazon replaced straight away and delivered with 24hrs as we need the product for our new greyhound.
Our Greyhound loves it its just the right height.
Published 13 months ago by Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and sturdy dog bowls, 8 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great greyhound gadget!, 23 Oct. 2013
Easy to assemble, feels sturdy, good size bowls.We have a large ex-racing greyhound and it's the perfect height for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Double high stand feeder dish, 16 Jan. 2014
M. R. Wing (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
An excellent product that has made feeding much easier for my greyhound. Comes partially dismantled to avoid needing a huge box for carriage and my only doubt would be the longevity of the rubber connections between the legs and the top frame but to be fair some spares are provided. I would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars High dog feeder, 2 Mar. 2013
Great product, excellent delivery service and the dogs are far less smelly since using this!!!!! Will definitely recommend this product to my fellow dog owner friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for dogs in need, 23 Jun. 2014
My Doberman has and spine surgery so now it is recommend that he has a raised feeder. Actually he should have had one before as they aid digestion and avoid neck strain.

This does the job perfectly.

It is stable, good quality. I cannot say how long it will last but it seems good grade.

The design is correct. Perfect height (large and tall ) and therefore the correct ergonomic position. My dog took to it immediately . It is also low key in design, perfect as it just does is job.

No movement thanks to the rubber feet and washers.

Stainless steel bowels are very good quality.

For the money I am happy. But more to find a perfect product for my dog when he needs all the help he can get.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy for my dog, 2 Jan. 2013
I would definitely recommend this product - our labrador has suffered from a twisted stomach and this has aided his feeding tremendously.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product arrived very quickly, was easy to assemble and suits my greyhound perfectly., 4 Mar. 2014
P. Hadfield (UK) - See all my reviews
A simple and easy product to put together and meets my greyhounds requirements perfectly (the bowls are big enough, easy to clean and hold enough food and water for him). The product is stable (it does not move or fall over when he eats (attacks) his food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial and good value, 29 May 2013
Perfect for my 11 month old chocolate labrador. I have been advised that elavating his fod may eleviate his smelly outbursts. Looks smart too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 21 Mar. 2014
Good value for money, easy to assemble, just the right height and size for my dog , very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Caldex Double Feeder High Stand with Dishes, 370 mm/ 4000 ml, 21 May 2014
I purchased this feeder for my bernese mountain dog pup, when he was 6 months old and weighing 38 kilos. I state this because my original concern being it would not be stable enough for him. I need not have worried it arrived very promptly, easy assembly and extremely sturdy. This item will see him through to adulthood I'm sure.