on 4 May 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old nice for red nose day. it's a very simple tutu but she loves it and has put it in her dressing up box and it seems to be her fav.
on 15 October 2015
Really dissapointed in tutu, it looked great in pictures, but wen package came thru it was tiny! Barely any netting and so small my daughters are using it to dress there dollys up in! I could of made it for much less money😞
on 1 December 2015
Fantastic product, very "poofy", worked great for my girlfriends "Horror Zombie Dorothy" Costume. I will also write separately about the outstanding service provided by the seller.
on 9 December 2014
Took it out of the bag and the smell was bad think it must have been what is spayed on it to stiffen it up had to wash it because daughter would not wear it with the smell but ok after thanks
on 23 October 2014
The product arrived quickly but smells very strongly of fish. Not happy at all with the product, also doesnt have black elastic around the top as it shows on the picture.
on 22 October 2014
I'm happy with this product as it fits me, but it is quite thin. However I am using this as an underskirt so I'm sure it will do the job.
on 28 October 2014
Looked different from the photograph but fundamentally it absolutely stank. I washed it 3/4 times and it still smelt horrifically.
on 31 October 2015
The product arrived the next day but was completely ripped down one side... Doesn't even deserve a rating of 1 star to be honest.
review image
on 21 November 2014
The skirt came as described and was the perfect addition to my Halloween costume, arrived quickly as well which was a bonus :)
on 1 November 2015
Simply Terrible ........not suitable for adults at all ......far too short to create the underskirt look the images show !