on 14 October 2012
This device is useful if you have a Samsung Tab 2 device as you need it to connect to USB devices. This does exactly what it says on the tin and was delivered speedily. Very pleased all round.
on 8 December 2012
I bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and it will not let me access any of my files - they claim that it has been "inserted" but it then tells me that its un-compatible with my Galaxy. My table is only 3 months old and this is the first adapter I have bought for it and its of no use to me, I would be very carerful in purchasing this product, money wasted and now it will be too expensive for me to return.
on 19 December 2012
I bought this to connect a USB keyboard to my Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7inch and it works perfectly. It seems to work best when connected to the keyboard before being connected to the tablet. great price and very useful for a tablet that doesn't have a usb port!
on 2 April 2013
1st one arrived very quick but did not work at all, so i complained to Decrescent via Amazon and had immediate responce. Another adapter arrived again very quickly and this one worked, however it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. When i plug it into my Galaxy tab2 7 the tab registers that its been plugged in and immediatly looses connection. Both adapters had scratches as if second hand. All i can say is good service from Decrescent but very poor quality product.
on 20 May 2013
This connector does not work and I have had to buy another one elsewhere
As it was a cheapie I have decided not to go to the cost of returning
it to the supplier as I reckon postage would be more than its initial cost
on 2 October 2012
I initially wanted a way to transfer my photos and videos directly from my Galaxy Tab to a few USB sticks for family members and this worked perfectly. That in itself was worth the £4.99 price tag, but since then I've been pleasantly surprised at how much more I've been using it for backups, transferring various files back and forth etc.
on 4 June 2014
I ordered this so that I could use a mouse with my tablet, I was looking at many of the more expensive adaptors but I decided to go cheap despite previous "go cheap" bad experiences.

The item arrived in good time, and was packed in standard "small package" size.

The item feels very robust and works very well.

Pros And Cons
Pros;
Cheap
Quick to deliver
Works well
Very well built and sturdy

Cons;
Packaging was hard to open
No instructions
on 1 October 2012
Very please straight out of the packet pluged in and attached SD reader in 1 minute and it worked stright away. Normally expect to have to mess around for ages with this sort of thing. The socket is a little tight when pluging in so take care. Can not fault it does exactly what I wanted access to my photos straight from the camera SD card. You can't do any thing but view them unless you copy them to the internal or mini SD card storage.

update:Dec 2012

Sorry to say that mine has come apart. The cover has come off the tablet end. Clearly not a good thing the problem I think was the socket was a little stiff.
on 13 July 2012
I bought this item for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I wasn't sure if I'd make full use of it, but it's actually been a great addition to my Tab and has allowed me to really make the most of its features, especially when I'm on the move. Highly Recommended.
on 24 May 2013
Although the Tab 10.1 is listed as being compatible this would not work with my tablet. The device was not recognised. I've since bought another adapter which works perfectly