After my Bose headphones began to only play music from one ear, I panicked. This was not something one expects from £120 headphones after just 13 months!

It transpired that the Bose extension cable was to blame. This was surprising, considering I could not see any cosmetic damage and took very good care of it.

Long story short, I was happy enough to see that Amazon were selling this replacement cable.

It should be noted that it is silver plated (not gold like the ones supplied with the original headphones). The part of the cable that attaches to the headphones is also thicker.

Conclusively, it works efficiently and much better than a cheaper version I purchased from eBay. This is a fairly costly cable, but it works well. I just hope it lasts longer than the original one! 4/5
on 14 November 2013
Sleek cable, but 3 pole plug means no mic or remote support, so didnt do the of of extending my QC-20i's. Note this cable is not short!

If you want or need mic or remote support then go for this

B008DWGLLO
on 19 March 2016
Bose appear to have extended the length of their cable.
This is an ideal length for using whilst in the gym.
The quality is more robust and easier to clean than the older version.
Well done Bose
on 4 October 2013
It's very good. What can I say? a bit too long if you are using it day-to-day but it does the job. It's perfect for using it on the flights though as it gives you extra flexibility. The length does not affect the sound(at least I can't tell).
on 16 July 2013
Excellent quality sound with any headphones needing a extension lead. These give good base sound with the right headphones. Cable does tangle very easily but on the plus side cable is light weight and the female to male connector is a very secure fit with a mini headphone cable without being excessively tight so is easy to add and remove male headphone cables.The male end of cable has a very good angle end making adding and removing from appliances like IPAD's, Mobil phones,HD television etc. A very good all round cable with very little to no sound loss when used and deployed as a headphone extension cable a definite worth while bye and has an attractive black Finnish which is very out of place.
on 5 May 2013
And far cheaper than replacing the headphones. Quick deliver and now they are as good as new. Think twice before you buy new headphones.
on 1 March 2013
the connectors on the wire i received are Gold plated not left silver, this is of course in no way a complaint, just saying as it was a pleasant suprise. cable is a good length for someone of 6ft
on 8 May 2014
I have no complains. the delivery was fast and secure. The packaging was
We'll pack. And the extension cable
We'll it's made by Bose so no
Complaints. cheers amazon
on 27 March 2014
I needed an extension cable so I could sit in comfort to listen to my music. I did not want to spend a lot of money. This fits the bill. A nice priced cable and does the job.
on 11 April 2016
Not much to say. It extends my headphone's cord. It does look nicer than generic ones, because of the Bose logo, but I couldn't guarantee it sounds better.