5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!
I brought this bag because it seemed so much different from every other boring standard rucksack that is out there.

Published on 24 July 2012 by Cookie

2.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly designed, but poorly made
I have had two of these now, one to replace the first that was badly made and they are both the same. Great design, poor manufacturing. Stitching out of line and missing seams, handles break and overall quality is lacking.

Published 7 months ago by Simon Mulrain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Crosskase 3-in-1 Laptop Backpack, Messenger and Attache bag in Black - Lightweight Water Resistant Business Backpack to carry 13 inch - 15.6 inch Laptops, Apple MacBook, Apple Macbook Air and iPads. (Accessory)

The build quality of this bag is excellent and the well thought out pockets gives great organisation for all my gadgets, files lunch etc. Something that was lacking in previous bags I have had. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes not having to dig around in your bag for things you need!
The laptop compartment is well padded and secure yet it gives me easy access for airport security etc.
I am also a big fan of the way you don't have to use this as a backpack when you don't need to. The backpack straps hideaway neatly and you just clip the shoulder strap and the bag is now a messenger.
The only slight con I can think of is that the bag is quite expensive but as I intend to keep this for awhile. I hope it's a good investment.
In conclusion. Great product, thoughtful design, a little pricey. But overall very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, Stylish and Secure, 31 Oct. 2014
I spent quite a bit of time looking around the internet looking for a laptop bag that was functional, not overly bulky and didn't look like everything else on the market. The main feature that drew me was the fact that it can be a backpack, messenger bag or carried by the handles. This is particularly useful as it's so much easier for my commute to use it as a backpack but it's smart enough that for meetings I can hide the straps away and it looks really professional.

There are plenty of pockets, storage spaces and secure components to put your valuables in. There is also quite a bit of storage in the middle section which is useful for pads of paper and files beside your laptop. The padding is good and I feel that my laptop is securely protected when I'm out and about. There are also about 4 pen holders in different parts of the bag which is great for not losing pens at the bottom of the bag!

I haven't tried it out in the rain yet so can't comment on how waterproof it is but given the build quality I'm confident it will be up to the job. My only criticism would be that there are no covers over the zip which would be my only point of concern for water entry.

A previous review said that the side pockets weren't big enough for bottles but I haven't found this to be the case. They aren't the biggest but I have quite a substantial travel coffee mug and although the elastic is pretty much fully stretched to get it in, they are deep and they hold my drinks bottles very securely, one on either side. It's not a struggle to get them in or out and it holds a 500ml bottle of water/fizzy drink no problem.

The best thing for me is that it isn't half as bulky as some of the bags I've seen which makes it ideal for busy commutes. I usually take an extra bag with my lunch in but this doesn't bother me, I carry a lot of papers with me which I'd rather have in my backpack.

Plus if you register with their website, Crosskase will give you an extra year on your warranty. Really easy and pleasant company to deal with. Great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag for a London commute, 29 Mar. 2014
This Crosskase bag is a perfect solution to carry my laptop, notebooks, iPad and brolly as I schlep across London every day. It is lighter than any previous bag I have used, protects my stuff from the weather, and works well as both backpack or with the carry handle.
There are pockets to keep all my stuff organised, and the front closure, unique among bags I have seen, enables easy access to the things I want to access when I am on the train. My laptop is well-protected by the padding inside the bag. My brolly fits in the handy mesh side pockets.
I can find no faults and would highly recommend this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag - shame about the side pockets, 1 July 2014
Alan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a light, professional looking bag for work and it meets that need well. It's not enormous, but that was a deliberate choice to stop me carrying too much stuff. Its fine for a laptop, cables, and lots of papers or a few books, and has lots of internal pockets for pens and other odds and ends. Don't buy this if you are looking to fit 4 ring binders in or similar because you won't get them in (maybe one narrow one).

The flap you can see in the picture means you can hide expensive stuff away without someone being able to flip a zip and pull things out while you're walking, but of course that means you can't get to things quickly either. However, there is also a separate large compartment you can get to quickly so its your choice which things you put where.

My only real complaint about this bag is the two mesh side pockets. I have always used these in the past to put drinks bottles in, but I haven't been able to find a bottle small enough to fit. For the sake of a few cms more of mesh and a longer piece of elastic it seems an odd decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars light, cleverly designed backpack, 26 Oct. 2014
This is a truely practical everyday bag for work with a clean and simple design, well cushioned and practical pockets inside, the best bag I ever had so far. I carry a heavy 15 inch Mac Pro with me every day and in the backback mode the Crosskase still feels quite light and compact even with many additional items inside, probably due to its firm, but light construction. Being pregnant I struggled to find a bag that would not cause any back pains and fatigue for commuting, and the Crosskase is the first one that ticks all the boxes. As a shoulder/messenger bag it also very practical, especially with lighter items. When travelling overseas I use the backback mode for work and the shoulder bag mode for informal occasions, so it is definitely a 2-in-1 bag. The third option - holding by the handle is practical for picking it up. Overall, an item I would highly recommend to commuters and travellers with heavy laptops and electronic gear.

4.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy bag to keep your laptop and back in good shape!, 5 Nov. 2014
I only recently received this bag (in good time etc.) and would give it 5 stars except nothing in life is perfect. The 3-in-1 feature is great and was the reason I purchased this bag (I needed a new bag for a 13" macbook). I've read reviews saying it's quite large. It's not really. It's carried vertically so in that respect it probably appears large. It fits quite a lot, as much as I need but isn't really suitable as a day to day bag (nor is it sold as one to be fair). It appears to be sturdy. The back pack element neatly hides away (so well that it took me a while to find the side attachments). If you want to keep your laptop and personal belongings, as well as having the option to being kind to your back, go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This a brilliant bag!!, 14 Jan. 2015
This bag is exactly what I needed, it is very lightweight and extremely versatile with just enough storage for all my work related equipment such as chargers, power leads, cables and paperwork. There is also room for my iPad, an umbrella (in one of the two side water bottle holders) pens, calculator etc etc. I bought this as my back has suffered with the size and weight my old bag, this is much lighter, more ergonomic and better thought out - I have already had a few people ask where I got it from in the first few days of using it.

If you are in the market for a light, portable and versatile laptop case or a quality school bag for the kids look no further...

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived when promised and seems a great quality product, 23 Jan. 2015
Item arrived when promised and seems a great quality product, well made and comfortable. I will be using it for the first time today. Size wise the 14" laptop fits well - I have an a4 hardback notepad, laptop charger, mouse , 2 phone chargers in the bag and it's coped ok though anything else bulky and it will start to show. It definitely does what it was described to though. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly designed, but poorly made, 1 Aug. 2014

They do not live up to the job and don't last long. Also, don't buy if you have a lot of stuff. It's a slimline bag and there isn't much room in there at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product! Exactly what I had been looking for..., 6 May 2014
"The bag came a day earlier than expected, which was a great result. The bag itself is of excellent quality, and the fact that it can be used as 3 different bag types means I will use it for both work, and social requirements. The laptop protection is great, and the overall quality I and look is exactly what I was after! A great product. A-star!"

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›